• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

spend my money please :S

kwik-kid

You're learning to drive right?

Why not save it for a car/insurance/more lessons/test/pass plus course. It all adds up, and it's pointless buying something you don't need, especially if you've had to come on here for ideas ;)

lol good point, but my birthday present was all the driving stuff, so thats all taken care of...

i just want something new and exciting in my life, like a new phone (except thats for christmas)....

give it to me and i will spend it on hopups for my baja then send you several images so your gettign the photos for the money i really dont mind lol...

na only joking are you into football or any other sport how about going to the cinema and buying some new clothes or take your GF out for a meal etc

If you don't need the money, there are plenty of people that do. I don't mean the people on this forum, give it to charity!

You'll feel good that your money has made a difference for someone, rather than let it be wasted on a product you don't need or want.

or buy an RC...