• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Thetford Forest Bash - Cambridgeshire/Norfolk

willb

I just think your over organised Matt, :P, yeah Danny you didn't really help yourself there lol, Tbf I haven't been in ages, I have no transport and that's no help to me, so can't get anywhere, also been getting back into fishing, seem to keep killing rcs way too fast lol, getting expensive, but I'll be back in the game soon, big move ahead meaning more money, :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

We have power for charging batteries, i always take my generator if you bring a power lead you can plug a charger in.

Mat

lol danny you let down, and you were telling me to calm down, i was right all along!

thanks mat we have a four battery charger so that would be great, just got to get my tires for my truggy.

Aaron

Edited by mamba_man

Matt, I've just "fixed" my baja and I might be taking it local Sunday, if you are that board you can bring down your phantom into Norwich ,;), also just got this, there is 2 got them both for

hey guys would anybody be interested in buying some 3.8 proline trencher X tires mounted on desperado wheels.Desperado

they have hardly been used and hexes are in amazing condition, they have also only been run on grass and dirt.

i will post some pictures if anyone is interested.

Aaron 

hey guys would anybody be interested in buying some 3.8 proline trencher X tires mounted on desperado wheels.Desperado

they have hardly been used and hexes are in amazing condition, they have also only been run on grass and dirt.

Aaron

I'm interested mate, but to avoid any moderator anger can we keep it to pm please as I don't want to clutter up this thread..

Bring your genny to the local field lol ok will have to sort something out..

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

u still going out tomorrow then, looks like thetfords off as nobody has said they are going?           

might be up for a local bash.

Mat

most likely going to head down and try the thetford bash site out soon.

but does anyone have any othe nofolk spots they bash at? thetford is too far to drive every week for a bash. anyone know any dis-used quaries of sand pits (apart form bawsey)that can be easily accessed?

nofolk has hundreds of quaries, its just finding one you can get into with all your gear.

nice one :thumbsup:

Aaron 

SOLD

• Like 1