• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

left the hobby

nitrorhys

Just to let you all know i have left the hobby because i have to many cars and have just got borad of it and just to say a big thanks to everyone on the forum

Hi there mate, before you go (if you havent already) which was your favorite rc? :rolleyes:

Edited by finchalan

i agree, stick the lot in the loft for 6 months and if you still haven't used them then you can flog em, if you have forgotten about them then its a pleasent surprise next time your clearing out innit :D

I to haven't been into the hobby for months, the last time i went on the havoc must be well over a month, i just don't get the time with family etc so i may end up selling the havoc so i know how he feels, the havoc i own is insane but if its not getting used then its a waste of money lol, i have had good times with rc but times change and my older boy likes going on my ps2 so a ps3 might do for me and him lol.

marty :)

Think I am in the same boat as you mate.

I've sold up and have nothing left. Did plan on buying a Scania but changed my mind.

I wan't to pursue my photography plus decorate the flat we live in ready to move next year so RC has been sacrificed!

I pop in now and again though to see whats going on in here but doubt I will ever get back into it, life circustances are changing.