• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hi Im new

Jason

Hi Just starting out

Thought i had better as my son has been pestering me for ages.he has been on here for a little while(jacksains)

looks like im playing catch up

He talked me into buying him a tt01e plus all the gear so we went to his first race meet and i watched for 3 hours as he thourghly enjoyed himself .he wouldnt let me have a go so he got me a second hand tto1 from Netcon(Cheersgood.gif )Its already been hoped up a bit so i think i maybe a bit quicker than him already(but i darent tell until he reads thiswhistling.gif )

Anyway hi everyone and hope you can be of help in the future

Cheers Jason

You could very well be one of the oldest members on here, With the exception of Mr T and he's that old he

stopped counting years ago. rofl.gifrofl.gif

Only pulling ya leg mate wink.gif

I maybe one of the oldest but looking at your profile time you put the kettle on for your cocoarofl.giftongue.gif

Bedwash in the morning!!!!!!

Only joking back

well you started it

good.gif

37 in two days ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif now thats old, How do you get to be that old laugh.giflaugh.gifwink.gif

I feel old now just went to my first race meet with my son and poodled round the track trying to get used to the car and not really knowing what i was doing

Car now needs a lot of tlc to put it back together again

Think complete strip down and rebuild maybe better with all the repairs i have to do.

dont know if my car counts for the 2 grand scrappage scheme as it looks a bit tatty nowbiggrin.gif

Enjoyed the day and my son was over the moon that he beat me in every heat and lapped me QUITE a few times!!!

Don't worry mate. I always get youngsters kicking my butt round the track.

Even got beat by a 14 year old German girl once :blush: , Its all about enjoying yourself.

Its the taking part that counts, (Ever noticed that only people who don't win say that :lol: )

Even got beat by a 14 year old German girl once blush.gif , Its all about enjoying yourself.

I presume you mean on the track aswellrofl.gif

Its the taking part that counts, (Ever noticed that only people who don't win say that laugh.gif )

Thats excatly what i said

jack also needs to remember who pays for him to gowhistling.giftongue.gif