• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Boredom

JJ7000

Winter is the Project time mate :)

Currently im doing Project Black rustler

its take ages as parts are still a pain to get! :(

Anyway

Im in the same boat as well, i'm stupidly bored....

Except work, i just play online games

Mainly Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne

Ziggy

Haha good luck with the rustler ^_^

indoor heli?

don't laugh but i practice music. :)

Piano and saxaphone. (grade 7 piano 4 sax)

True true :)

I owt to while i can get drumming more

Currently a Grade 3 :)

Need to build that left hand up!

Ziggy

whats up with driving rc in winter its better then your engine doesnt get as hot as fast and there is ive on the car parks which is fun. danny

He dosen't have one. But he is thinking about a firestorm.

We have to convince him :D

how about learning to juggle. I started to learn in april and had it sussed in about 3 months. Im now up to 7 months practice and can juggle for like 10-15 mins continuosly. Im also starting to learn to juggle clubs, not going as well but still fun.

I also learnt how to do the rubix cube. This took me about a month and i can now do it in just under 2 mins.

i also play league table tennis. May sound a bit sad but you could try playing that.

how about learning to juggle. I started to learn in april and had it sussed in about 3 months. Im now up to 7 months practice and can juggle for like 10-15 mins continuosly. Im also starting to learn to juggle clubs, not going as well but still fun.

I also learnt how to do the rubix cube. This took me about a month and i can now do it in just under 2 mins.

i also play league table tennis. May sound a bit sad but you could try playing that.

I love playing table tennis, i always play it when i go on holiday. But there's no clubs near me where i can play it :(

I love playing table tennis, i always play it when i go on holiday. But there's no clubs near me where i can play it :(

buy one?

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/part...ABLE+TENNIS.htm

And lol im bored now. Went and bashed savage, broke rear bevel gear, came home, fixed it, went on pc, got bored :P.