• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Atech 1/18th Scale

Garry

atech_truck_ftq.jpg

These Atech 1/18th Scale Mini truck and Buggy will shortly be available for all mini racing enthusiasts.  Following the extremely successful Mini Monster Off Roader these dual differential shaft driven kits are sure to be a hit.  Available in RTR format only with NiMh battery and charger included pricing is very competitive at £99.99.

atech_buggy_ftq_nobody.jpg

http://www.racing-cars.com/images/atech_bu...q_nobody_hi.jpg

MXMB4B  Mini Buggy, Blue - RTR NiMh          £99.99

MXMB4S  Mini Buggy, Silver - RTR NiMh        £99.99

MXMT4B  Mini Truck, Blue - RTR NiMh          £99.99

MXMT4W  Mini Truck, White - RTR NiMh      £99.99

Schumacher are exclusive distributors in the UK and USA of Atech products.

Source: Schumacher

looks sorta like a rc18t reversed and differnt battery mounts.

i wont be buying but then again i wont be buying another micro either. (long story)

dont buy atech stuff, it is very very very very very very very very very very very poor quality and it usually has money saving ideas, like plastic motor mount, and a transmission made of butter

Monstrous

my LEO X had steel dogbones its a 4x4 mini monster and has just had teh chassis lowered for speed runs i also modded a cell pack for it and if you remove the 6 AA cell batter case you can fit two 7.2 mini t packs in

running 1 mini t 6cell 1050mah it flys alog and has less weight to carry around. super charge this mini with a 8 cell pack and a graupner 300 bb this thisng will be like a mini savage on crack <_<:lol::D:D

remember kids always check your esc can take the voltage of the batterys you use if not ask in the forum for advice on the best esc's that can take 12v power source

TC

ok guys the first stadium truck picture is A-techs takeoff from the rc18t

the second pic shows there mini 777 (half8) takeoff

come on monster lets be fair all companys will be in on the 1/18th scale untill a new one comes out then they will all change again

all cars are cheap to me (made)

the reason is plastic is cheaper to use than alloy plus it is lighter this keeps parts costing down ;)

TC

• 4 weeks later...

well the Atech plasic parts havent caused me any problems and tbrh the plasic is of good quality too

once the Atech leo x truck is finnished you will see what i mean, i have cut the chassis so this truck is half naked and i still have no chassis twisting.

atech dont have much of a following but my little crawler may change that.

TC

Yea those towers look very weak! I got flamed for critising this car on UK-MicroRC because it hant been released but still those towers are awful! It was origionally a Shumacher vehicle, I beleive this smaller company has bought the right to the car.

Thanks

heheehhe waz

yup towers do look weak tbh

but me thinks they will be ok with a few minor :unsure: mean major mods

mambas, lots of cells, an ukmicro to test them out hard stlye :D:D:D

think i may get one if i shift my cars if not its maybe another mini leo x not sure yet maybe a inferno (half8)

TC