• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

Well after a couple of mates recently bought some large scales, i really wanted one. Received a phone call today from one of my friends local to me, He had a Brand new un built Losi 5ive b kit with everything required to build apart from radio and receiver battery. I just could not say no it was a steal!! 40476862663_318df0c5c6_b.jpg

• Thanks 1

Quick trip to wheelspin models this morning to pick up everything else i needed to build my 5ive b, Although i dont think il be going back, service was no good and i was stood there for over 15mins almost as if invisible. 

32507549877_455e19f0e3_b.jpg

On 29/03/2019 at 10:12, DartmoorTrails said:

Impulse buy from eBay.
How am I going to explain this one away!!!
Happy Mother's Day? emoji38.pngemoji38.pngemoji85.pngca9cc186180f8f47b38a13219ebf2628.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I am thinking of setting up a part of the garden and getting my boys these. How are you finding this?

26 minutes ago, Tug said:

Collected my Arrma parts, but had to pay a ransom. The haul included a Hot Racing steering assembly to replace the plastic stocker. 

Next time use RCMart they do Arrma upgrades ??

• Thanks 1