• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

Ball mech is tight, very tight, the holding bar bit has to be loosened off a good whack to release the ball.....

I don't expect it to be suitable for very heavy work, that's ok, the design gives me better angle of attack than my small, fixed position vice for my current requirements :good:

1 hour ago, evssv said:

V storm discs..20170306_101621_zpsd6philns.jpg...mugen mbx7 motor  mount/air filter......and Dbxl tps servo thingy....20170306_101644_zpsfkkezltj.jpg..and  sum bandit 1200 hangers 20170306_101726_zpsl2sablgs.jpg

I thought I recognised those Bandit hangers!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Oh How Original said:

More silent than a laptop keyboard :) perfect for nightly eBay searching lol.

I have the nosiest Razer mechanical keyboard... can't use it when the girlfriend comes over. 

7 hours ago, evssv said:

It's this 20170306_113754_zpsvxhvzzhg.jpg:D

If I hadn't got the Tekno last year i'd have gotten one of these instead, cracking buggies these. If you happen to break and arm, I believe SWorkz S350 Evo II arms are a straight fit as well as lots of other parts due to the two buggies being near identical. SWorkz plastics are also available in a harder and darker plastic option as an 'upgrade'

• Like 1

Hinge pins for my Carnage which will remain in bits for the foreseeable future................................................................

7 minutes ago, ostewart said:

I have the nosiest Razer mechanical keyboard... can't use it when the girlfriend comes over. 

My Dads often up at 4/5am for work, so out of courtesy really, is why I bought it.

I don't often use my keyboard much at night, but lately when I've got a bit more interested in something, I'm searching for it and causing a right racket lol.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Pistonhead said:

If I hadn't got the Tekno last year i'd have gotten one of these instead, cracking buggies these. If you happen to break and arm, I believe SWorkz S350 Evo II arms are a straight fit as well as lots of other parts due to the two buggies being near identical. SWorkz plastics are also available in a harder and darker plastic option as an 'upgrade'

good to know....:good: