• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

Today...Mr Postman brought me 3 LiFe packs....

One for the MT4, and 2 hump pack replacements. Will be getting stuck on to the Savage and Madforce for testing.

Want to see how they fare. If all goes well, the 1/5 packs will get replaced at some point as well

MT4? What have I missed? :)

I don't know why but I think the exact same one.

Although, he should keep the plastic fuel cap on in any case, those alloy ones don't half ruin the fuel tank thread... In my experience of them anywho :lol:

Might be on to something there lol as for the fuel cap, I'm sure I'll be fine, I work with threads all day long being a plumber and can't remember the last time I cross threaded something :)

Might be on to something there lol as for the fuel cap, I'm sure I'll be fine, I work with threads all day long being a plumber and can't remember the last time I cross threaded something :)

It's not cross threading chap, theirs barely any thread there, it's that the DDM caps have a tendancy to just ruin the thread, it seems the thread on the cap is slightly tighter than the thread on the fuel tank.

I'm sure you'll see exactly what I mean when you try and screw it on lol.

so what's a good setting for them then??

For brushless/fast stuff I put mine at 3.4v per cell, then generally they start buzzing when the LiPos bang on storage voltage.

For other stuff I set them at 3.6v per cell for the same effect.

Too lazy to come home and storage charge everything after a days bashing :lol:

They also HATE water, even a small splash can ruin them entirely... So either waterproof it or wrap it in a balloon or something.

Edited by Oh How Original

For brushless/fast stuff I put mine at 3.4v per cell, then generally they start buzzing when the LiPos bang on storage voltage.

For other stuff I set them at 3.6v per cell for the same effect.

Too lazy to come home and storage charge everything after a days bashing :lol:

They also HATE water, even a small splash can ruin them entirely... So either waterproof it or wrap it in a balloon or something.

there mainly for the small ones...fs flux..slash...and me frog...I tend to stop at around storage charge voltages aswell. ....saves a lot of messing around. ....and I thk me boys hyper needs one.. Edited by evssv