• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

bought hebbys losi and identical electrics for my other losi that i bought so i can have identical rigs .as im going to try start racing 1/8 buggys 

I didn't mean that, I meant you seem to put up a new advert every few days for buying a Losi 8, then you put up another advert for wanting a Losi 8... One minute you're bashing brushless, next minute you're racing nitro, now you're racing brushless lol.

Your choice entirely, I'm just explaining what confused me.

You seem to go through your Losi's that's for sure :P

dOROYBv.jpg

These were supposed to be "Small R/C body clips - 40mm"

The blue one is an actual 40mm clip I already had for size comparison.

Edited by Rossyra

2x Level 3 RC 4 link adaptors for SCX10 axles.. 4 days from US!  I suspect due to it being marked as a gift.....  average machining on them but saves me trying to make them.

2x Level 3 RC 4 link adaptors for SCX10 axles.. 4 days from US! I suspect due to it being marked as a gift..... average machining on them but saves me trying to make them.
The alloy is very soft on level 3 stuff, bent my steering drag link with the stock scx10 servo... Anyhoo postie was good today, he brought me this... qytyhuju.jpg It's going to look sick with the wheels i've got coming for it :) Just some bits i've got on special order at ms and the wheels and she be finished. He says... Edited by Pistonhead

dOROYBv.jpg

These were supposed to be "Small R/C body clips - 40mm"

The blue one is an actual 40mm clip I already had for size comparison.

I wouldn't call 40mm small! 40mm is quite big.