• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

13 hours ago, UKRobster said:

Finally pulled the trigger on a Arrma Granite v3 BLX. Needed all the accessories for it too. Superb service from Modelsport as always. Had a quick blast out on the street, just to make sure everything worked ok. 

Really pleased so far, even though I've watched loads of videos. It still surprised me how fast it is. Can't wait to get out for a proper bash 😂

IMG_20210824_182632.jpg

IMG_20210824_194202.jpg

My congrats mate, is a very good stuff.

• Like 1

@Alex97 Oo nice bodyshell mate :good:guessing you're gonna paint it the John Player Special livery? One of the best looking F1  cars of all time imo

Edited by James.S

2 minutes ago, James.S said:

@Alex97 Oo nice bodyshell mate :good:guessing you're gonna paint it the John Player Special livery? One of the best looking F1  cars of all time imo

That's the plan however I'm going with a slight twist with this one. 

Just now, Alex97 said:

That's the plan however I'm going with a slight twist with this one. 

Sounds interesting, I look forward to seeing it bud 👍

• Like 1

Over the last few months iv snapped some the gear housing (where the screws go thro the top plates in to the housing casing ) so bought 4 new ones and some new zorro/outlaw body posts as the ones I have are very soft and bending so when I put the body shell on the posts miss the holes  so new body posts to fit as well.  

16299800809877513620816631913396.jpg

• Like 3

7 hours ago, tomr said:

Was delivered on Wednesday but haven’t had a chance to open it until now...we’ll in a min 😁

Vaterra Twin Hammers v2 in as new condition according to the seller .

734A9F6C-0CAF-411F-8F6D-9A685784AB31.thumb.jpeg.7dffb15a591b18ce1dd4cdd3e692e521.jpeg

WoW, looks really nice.

Edited by Juanmacine
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, billyb_imp said:

Arrived yesterday my XV-01, it will likely sit on a shelf now whilst I do the CC-01 build, which I have actually just made a start on, at last and I also have a TT-02s waiting in the wings to do first, so this one could be a Christmas build

240E3410-F44C-416C-9E47-20FBFC2CB274.jpeg

Looks nice mate, ¿can you put more pics when you assembly It?

• Like 1