• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

I like Vista better than XP.It seems a lot more stable and no more blue screen of death since I've had it.Anyway the postie brought my Axles today and tomorrow I should get some more goodies...... ;)

I like Vista better than XP.It seems a lot more stable and no more blue screen of death since I've had it.Anyway the postie brought my Axles today and tomorrow I should get some more goodies...... ;)

yes but did you actually press anything yet?

today the postman brought me a hpi baja ss

Congrats on the Baja SS dude,you'll love it trust me.The last things the postie brought were my TGN Billet fuel cap,TGN plug cover and Shockwears shock covers all for my SS..... :D

yes but did you actually press anything yet?

rofl rofl great way to put it vista asks you like if you want to run anything so im still on XP but ma sis has vista on her laptop

I got Ma engine(HPI Nitro star .21 BB) on wendsday and ma pipe(sh 3 port efra) on tuesday!

Edited by r.lepecha

A padded envelope of spares from Tower Hobbies a month and a half after placing the order. On the front of the envelope in large red print reads 'MISSENT TO CANADA' :P

summerset....canada.... yep i see the similarity :P

adam

Today the postman brought me these Corbon Fibre Gearbox Braces for my Savage

Original ones weigh 5.1g Each

Corbon Fibre ones weigh 3.2g Each

So thats a Saving of 7.6g in total and they do look quiet cool

337c_1.jpg

i love carbon :lol:

now that i have just sold my hyper i was going to buy carbon brake discs, but we will see :P

also, my aluminium sheet for the twinpower "should" be here in the next few days...

along with an engine and that that i paid for the other week off a member of this forum :confused: and some stuff from dinball :)

rofl rofl great way to put it vista asks you like if you want to run anything so im still on XP but ma sis has vista on her laptop

I got Ma engine(HPI Nitro star .21 BB) on wendsday and ma pipe(sh 3 port efra) on tuesday!

thats called uac ya can turn it off run - msconfig - end tab - disable uac

yippeeeeeeee today the post brought me my hyper12 and fuel for my savvy a fail safe and spare glow plugs but no fuel to brake my hyper in with so going to have to go to the shop and get some grr, also look at the wheather we have today and its been nice since i orderd bad omans i swear lol

Danny

Picture019.jpg

Edited by SL33PY

yippeeeeeeee today the post brought me my hyper12 and fuel for my savvy a fail safe and spare glow plugs but no fuel to brake my hyper in with so going to have to go to the shop and get some grr, also look at the wheather we have today and its been nice since i orderd bad omans i swear lol

Danny

Picture019.jpg

Looks amazing matey

Think I may treat myself to a little one of these, Did have one on Pre-order but canceled it as I just wasn't getting enough time to use my hyper as it is

Today the postman brought me x3 sets of diff gears from mid-mania...cheers mate ^_^

no problem ^_^

today the postie (getting fed up of delivering parcels for my family, we get loads delivered) brought me a box from hong kong that i ordered after i bought stuff from blista, but blistas package hasn't arrived yet :boohoo: im beginning to think it never will

and tomorrow i should be seeing my RC10L off amritpal_sehra :lol: :lol: :lol:

Today he brought me a new electric start for my leopard, some liquid mask and some lexan scissors. On tuesday he brought me a new shell but left it with my neighbours. They must have forgot to tell me because they've still got it, if he hadn't said this morning I'd never know! Hmmmm......