• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

I got a fastrax mini fuel filter, air filter oil, failsafe and os.8 :D All from Modelsport :)

I am also due a 661 full comp helmet in red, from Chainreactioncycles :D But will have to wait a while since i payed by e-cheque :(

Ben

I am also due a 661 full comp helmet in red, from Chainreactioncycles :D But will have to wait a while since i payed by e-cheque :(

Ben

I hate E-cheque, my mums Paypal account defaulted to sending stuff by that for a while, so I'm waiting on 2 LiPo's, and I should also have a ton of Rustler spares coming as well as a laser.

Just ordered and ansmann racing xbase deluxe charger, losi micro-t lipo battery and some other bits from moselsport so they should be with me tomorrow :D

now i will be able to finally use my brushless system for my micro dt :D

I hate E-cheque, my mums Paypal account defaulted to sending stuff by that for a while, so I'm waiting on 2 LiPo's, and I should also have a ton of Rustler spares coming as well as a laser.

Yes, I hate e-cheque too :( Is there a way to set it up so the money just comes out of my debit card?? (pm me, so we stay on topic :whistling: )

Ben

Last Tuesday,postie brought me a complete rear metal geared diff,two speed tranny,new tuned pipe and manifold,bodyclips,screw kit and bearings for my little NB16T,thought it was time it got back up and running and after fitting all its new goodies,the little thing flies,around 10-12mph faster than it was and it did about 28mph so a good hike and all for the price of a

well picked up the stuff and it was my lipo, lipo sack and deans and bullet connectors

hoping to get the ESC and motor buts soon

the deans are cool, they have ribbed sides so you can grip then easier..never seen any like that before

This lot;

30w9u1w.jpg

Spektrum DX3 with 2 recievers and sevos in it, new exhaust for savage (This one ISNT going to come off) and some O Donnell 20%. All from MS, I can't keep my hand off that shop lol.

today i got a feigao 9L brushless motor, 2 revo spur gears, a ESC fan, ofna diff lock lube and a rc monster heatsink clamp

just waiting for the MM to come back from castle then i can actualy run all this stuff

today i recived my first ever order from model sport that i placed with them on sunday night so i was real pleased with there delivery and price for delivery ... i recived a 49toothed spur gear for my savvy25 .... now i need to go order some hexes as ones broke so hopfully thursday il be gettin them too ...

Danny