• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hamilton clinches Pole

Hyperhuggy

I'm more interested in the impending British Superbike and Moto GP seasons ahead,F1 has gone way too cabaret for me....

Fair enough. Horses for courses. Road/track bikes do nothing for me tbh. Motocross is excellent, but it doesn't get the same kind of exposure over this side of the pond.

:D

McLaren:1 Ferrari:0

A1GP shud b broadcast more. It's half way between F1 & Indy 500, i.e. it can quite easily become chaos! :)

Also, it dusn't depend on who's got the most money cos all the cars r identical so it depends on driver skill. Proper motorsport!

:good:

:D Excelent! Hopefully Hamilton will kick Alonso in the back side this year and destroy him!

I rekon he's in a ok position to win over all this year, he's proved he can drive and hes coming in with a bit more experience of when he can push the car harder and when to get his dam tyres changed :P

am loading up on stimulants to last the night..

Same here, I have my own espresso maker which should help :D

Anyone else planning on watching it live? Last time I tried that I fell asleep just before the race started and I over slept and missed the start of the repeat :lol:

Same here, I have my own espresso maker which should help :D

Anyone else planning on watching it live? Last time I tried that I fell asleep just before the race started and I over slept and missed the start of the repeat :lol:

haha, at uni i went on an Arnie Movie Marathon, all the terminators, predator, commando, kindergarten cop etcetc, managed to stay up for 35 hours powered by nothing but irn bru - the drink of gods.

What a surprise,seeing as Hamilton's overhyped as Halcalanky puts it,the lads a racing natural and I think he's the next Ayrton Senna,just a shame that its now and not 10-15 yr back then Shumacher would've had a better challenge aswell as it being a less contraversal time in F1..... :)