• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Post your desktops!

m3lyc

****¹! How many icons in quick launch?! No room for applications lol xD

lol..yeah. Everything I need there mate. I dont like a messy desktop. Need a better pic of the pooch though :D

want to build a new rig probs gonna plump for a 9800 gx2 in a couple of months :good:

skint at the moment tho just bought our first house so gotta make do at the mo :crybaby::shockingscary:

Edited by mr sean

I got mine on a budget, I'm not a serious gamer so doesn't bother me lol, the rest of the spec is pretty decent lol.

i don't like all this budget malarkey my company used to pay for my house but the other half wants a bit more stability to raise a family so gotta enjoy the toys while i can lol

what cpu are you running on i still got my fx60 so when i upgrade i will go for a whole new system and demote this to server duties

Maybe a dumb question,how do you post your desktop,i'm not that clued up with doing this type of stuff....?? :confused:

On a Widoze box, press print screen and paste it into a image programme like mspaint, save it as a Jpeg and then do the usual upload to photo bucket :D

Chris

I can do it but cant get a pic of desktop without the paint window on it.... :(

you can minimise all programmes and press the print screen and then restore the mspaint to paste it in, I have just done it for my work comp

gallery_5953_393_19850.jpg

Edited by Indie