• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

FREE upgrades you can do to make your stock micro t or DT better and faster.

Alexxx

2: If you are dissapointed with the top speed of your new micro then put the largest pinion in the box on. This increases the speed by a lot, but don't think that acceleration will be lost. It accelerates to its new top speed in about a second, and still spins the wheels.

My DT doesn't appear to have come with any additional gears? :confused:

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Please post pictures of these little losi's I'm looking into getting one but for the 1st time I'm going to take my time choosing one I have a thread open I don't mind what micro I get as long as it wheelies and has good shocks for jumping.

I cant believe they do 10mph I saw one on YouTube using a lipo and it was twice as fast that was the dt's rally brother but I was expecting 2omph out the box are we talking about brushless here. I've had nitro 2months and would like something for indoor use now again lol.

I will say this is one of the best threads ive read I love this side of rc inovation , enginuety all that its the reason I got back into rc i love to make my own fixes and bodges lol its just better I have my revo held together with anything i found but I do have the new parts to put on I just like to see how long my diy lasts lol I hit a raised slab yesday with the revos front wheels held with glue , cable ties and selotape and its still strong it was a nasty thud aswel but sorry I'm off topic.

5* voted

Please post pictures of these little losi's I'm looking into getting one but for the 1st time I'm going to take my time choosing one I have a thread open I don't mind what micro I get as long as it wheelies and has good shocks for jumping.

I cant believe they do 10mph I saw one on YouTube using a lipo and it was twice as fast that was the dt's rally brother but I was expecting 2omph out the box are we talking about brushless here. I've had nitro 2months and would like something for indoor use now again lol.

I will say this is one of the best threads ive read I love this side of rc inovation , enginuety all that its the reason I got back into rc i love to make my own fixes and bodges lol its just better I have my revo held together with anything i found but I do have the new parts to put on I just like to see how long my diy lasts lol I hit a raised slab yesday with the revos front wheels held with glue , cable ties and selotape and its still strong it was a nasty thud aswel but sorry I'm off topic.

5* voted

Here's mine ,how it looks now...

006-9.jpg

Sean

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Nick unpinned this topic