• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

A few trucks for sale

martin34

Hi like it says above i have a few cars for sale.I have a E-Zilla minus transmitter £100 + postage.A schumacher havoc with sts28 motor fitted minus transmiter and reciever £120 + postage.Brand new MTA4 minus box £200.HPI savage without motor but with lst shock conversion and carbon tvp's and more.Difficult one this?MT2 roller,almost £60 + postage.I cant write everything about each truck here as it will take to long :P .

would u take 100 posted for the havok will pay right now send me some pics

Thanks but i realy cant sell the havoc for £100.I dont realy want to sell it as i havent had the chance to see how it goes with the sts in it yet.No probs MR T i would of done deals but have a new E-Maxx on the way and realy need the space and money.Unless of course you are willing to supply and fit a new front tyre onto my gsx1400 for me :P .

Is there actualy any serious people out there looking to buy one of these trucks who arnt just picture hunters?I waisted £5 of my mobile credit sending pics to people who would just be better off pleasureing themselves to free pics on modelsports website.

Is there actualy any serious people out there looking to buy one of these trucks who arnt just picture hunters?I waisted £5 of my mobile credit sending pics to people who would just be better off pleasureing themselves to free pics on modelsports website.

why not just upload them on here mate save your self some money :S (dont mean to be funny or out ps i dint get any pic lol )

I sent pics to everyone who pm'd me about a truck.I didnt send pics to anyone after parts and asking for asking me to split.I did pm you to say i would not take £100 for the Havoc!

Edited by martin34

I sent pics to everyone who pm'd me about a truck.I didnt send pics to anyone after parts and asking for asking me to split.

o rite i dint pm u mate i was the lad who offerd u 100 :( but u said nay lol i ended up buyin a hpi mt2 thanks anways mate good luck with ya sales

• 1 month later...