• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

rc18t stock motor !

Tamiyacowboy

ok guys i have taken of the power wires from my stocker and need to put new ones on soooo

look on the end and tell me what color wire is on the terminal with the small circle next to it

live or earth ?

thanks need this as have killed the mini t motor

TC

put them on loosly then have a look to se if it works (sparks/wheels pin)

the solder them

a little tip get a blob of blue tack stick the motor on the table so black on left etc. then take the wires of leaving them on the side of the motor you'll be soldering them to

nooooooooooooooo

listen i have no wires on teh motor and need to know where live and earth go soooooo please help me am waiting to go bashing with it wanna see how fast it is with a standard rc18t 280 motor

please help if you HAVE a rc18t motor

TC

thanks phil you was only one to answer :)

yeah after hours of waiting for advice from a couple of forums i went fro it now i have the wires conected to the correct power pins. and have three caps fitted also. probem was 2.30am is abit late to play and a flat cell pack dont help either.

lets seee if the mini t will make it without throwing a pinion or burning out a half decent 280 motor now :P

TC