• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

The Chinese are hijacking again.

Mr Terminator

Ohh god ! this is sounding more and more attractive by the minute !

dont forget the extra charges though £280 for the package + £60 postage, its gonna come from Hong Kong so there is gonna be a customs charge (unless your extreemly lucky) which will be quite hefty, im not sure on the %age .

Nah... the Chinese are a bunch of criminals when it comes to filling out customs forms... I doubt you'll get hit by import if you ask them to mark it as a $5 gift. :D

Edited by bb2120

They always mark it as parts,toy or gift.BB2120 hit the nail on the head with that.Thinking i'm gonna take a shot at one,i'm not that into petrol yet as my Carson is still waiting for me to repair it and it's hard to find the time.This baja copy seems decent at £335 delivered.If it's a bin well like i've said before "you only gain knowledge on a model if you buy it and review it yourself"...Let us know what they're like when you've reviewed it Craig.I respect a guy who's willing to take a risk... :good:

Edited by Mr Terminator

They always mark it as parts,toy or gift.BB2120 hit the nail on the head with that.Thinking i'm gonna take a shot at one,i'm not that into petrol yet as my Carson is still waiting for me to repair it and it's hard to find the time.This baja copy seems decent at £335 delivered.If it's a bin well like i've said before "you only gain knowledge on a model if you buy it and review it yourself"...Let us know what they're like when you've reviewed it Craig.I respect a guy who's willing to take a risk... :good:

Thanks, but half the time i end up loosing out :lol: just hoping this time is an exception =]

2 hp ? pretty pants for a big engine isnt it ? my mach .26 has 2.6

Hi mate, its not all about HP that matters, these engines are normally around 2.4hp or about 3.4 with a tuned pipe, but the tourqe will be at least 8 times more than your engine which is used in the gearing conmination to shift the weight and get it to speed

Hope this helps

Thanks

Craig

hi mate i have just ordered one of these as they look quite good and i noticed that its only the servos that are a little less than the real baja and also what tuned pipe would be the best to fit i was thinking jetpro but dont no what one and also if you no a better one please say

I believe the x-can is good and it means you dont need to have a big exhaust hanging out :P

Edited by Rc_mad

I believe the x-can is good and it means you dont need to have a big exhaust hanging out :P

The excan is not a 'tuned' pipe/exhaust its just a fancey looking loud stock pipe and adds nothing to performance, at that baffles make it even worse, if you want any improvement get a hpi tuned pipe but thats not all too great your best off with a jetpro or DDM

Thanks

Craig

me want one :rc_car: why so close to xmas do i see these things :whistling: ..if i had spare funds lads i would of ordered one and let you know beleive me.its a bit tight at mo with 3kids and xmas, there and again what the kids getting me :tank: hhhmmm worth asking them lol..may be after xmas for me lads, defo gonna get one any way..sound well worth it expesially as the baja parts fit..wait when were flooded with them and there on ebay for like £100-140 used :whistling::36_11_12[1]: ..cant wait to here any ones review on this..im getting one regardless straight after xmas unless the kiddys get me one :doh: ..so still no one got one yet then??starting to feel like me 13 again lol