• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What you done today?

The_Blue_Dragon

Hi,

Today Ive been to down with a mate to Maplins, bought some new switches and a box to make a new control box for my wheelchair lights. Last week i bought some more lights so Ive wired them in aswell

I have also bought a CB Radio which Im wiring to my wheelchair, cant wait to see moms face when she sees the big aerial sticking out the back lol

Hi,

Today Ive been to down with a mate to Maplins, bought some new switches and a box to make a new control box for my wheelchair lights. Last week i bought some more lights so Ive wired them in aswell

I have also bought a CB Radio which Im wiring to my wheelchair, cant wait to see moms face when she sees the big aerial sticking out the back lol

I hope it isn't too much of a personal question to ask but why are you on a wheel chair? :(

Today I've done nothing.

I hope it isn't too much of a personal question to ask but why are you on a wheel chair? :(

Today I've done nothing.

Nah its not too personel. I have Arthritis, have done all my life.

The wheelchairs provided by the NHS are boring so I been modifying mine

So far Number plate, DUB Badge, Underglow kit, Red lights to make the sides glow.

I did have some knight rider lights on the back but got drunk and broke them. There are some old picture on my bebo but they dont show my new lights on the side

www.bebo.com/the-blue-dragon

Edited by The_Blue_Dragon

483025417a4657344086l.jpg

483025417a4657344131l.jpg

As said above these are old pix without the side lights and the CB Radio.

As its a NHS wheelchair Im limited to what I can do, Im not allowed to physically modify the chair like drilling holes etc into it. Im not even surpose to have the lights unless they are to a seperate supply but I havent got round to buying one yet

Edited by The_Blue_Dragon