• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

POSTAL STRIKE !

gddevey1012@aol.com

grrr if their not happy with the pay why did they sign up to the job!!!

How ever annoying that the postal strike is, its not as simple as dont sign up for the job, you know whats involved etc. Its not just about the pay, theres many other things involved.

Glad Carphone Warehouse use City Link for mobiles :D I ordered YESTERDAY at 9pm and received TODAY at 10am!! now thats service for you!

Now that is service! I'm ahhpy with BPP now, they are sending me out a new parcel on EMS shipping because UPS had a big mess up a little while ago. Woot! :D Although the postal strike is going to delay it :(

Now that is service! I'm ahhpy with BPP now, they are sending me out a new parcel on EMS shipping because UPS had a big mess up a little while ago. Woot! :D Although the postal strike is going to delay it :(

Best thing is, it was out of stock when I ordered it :confused:

you think the postmen want to loose money???

They are losing a lot less money than all the businesses they are effecting from the strike. Pretty selfish really and these businesses aren't huge corporate giants like the Royal Mail either.

They are losing a lot less money than all the businesses they are effecting from the strike. Pretty selfish really and these businesses aren't huge corporate giants like the Royal Mail either.

great if you will pay £2.50 :shockingscary: for a first class letter from a private company !!!!!! sound great ( NOT )

Not only businesses, my school has been trying to send out letter to parents for a really important meeting and no-one has had the damn letter!

and as for your letter ! :whistling: you should all have e,mail s and send them to that !

all this is doing is putting more pressure on rm to give the posties what they want

Who are people mad at, RM or the posties..

listen to the news, its not Royal Mail striking its the posties so subconsciously the media is already putting it on them and not RM...

Who are people mad at, RM or the posties..

i think they are mad at both, the posties for pointlessly going on strike and seriously affecting a lot of people. and at rm for not giving the posties what they want

and as for your letter ! :whistling: you should all have e,mail s and send them to that !

Ever thought that some people may not read it, or are niot rich enough to own a computer, whereas a letter is a physical item that is much harder to be missed.

well most letters i have from school i'll decide wether to let my parants see anyway

and if the posties try to go in have you heard whats happens to them??

its not their fault they are loosing 5 years of their pentions they been paying into aswell as all the other stuff i mentioned its not all about money and they aren't being greedy

they do a bloody good job if someone gave you 34p to take a letter to Scotland from london by the next day what would you say??

Edited by Rc_mad

ive beeeeeeeeeeeeeeen waiting for my 3 parts for my 4tec now for 1 month..... :@ :@ :@ :@

Inconsiderate Tw*t's . . i just want my parts, i cant even track them down and pick them up myself , the queen should get off her lazy fat ass and do what ever it takes for the post to arrive, like some1 said at the start of the thread..... i bet she gets her post.

Im sick of looking at my car with no rear end .... my friends bash theres on my road and i cant join them ....