• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

my new toy

cew27

lol i fell off a few times and that was 1/4 throttle in first gear it does about 40 ... the speedy of ziggys hyper ... lol

fell off then running next to it to gain speed then reved it and my foot got caught and the scooter revs off when i [CENSORED]ed my knee

2nd time in the snow ... total wipe out

3rd time i jumped it and the weight shifted backwards and i fell on my ass lol :lol:

no its not new .... its old .... but its my new old toy ... i haven't run it in 2 years and i saw it in the garage and thought hmmm ... walked up to it .. primed it fliked the choke pulled it and it whent ... i was amazed lol

nope ..... but im going to put 2 more wheels on it take the hande bars off ... few servos and electrics and bish bash bosh .... a 43ccd powered beast

my mate had one, was awsome, used to go round his village on that an my mini moto,

never got done, was before loadso people got them, used to be quicker to get around on :)

handled better off road than my mini moto xD