• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

GIANTS

dazzi220

7ft and only 9 years old GESH

He's gonna have many back problems.... in his teens

Im only 6ft and im 17 :lol:

and i keep pulling mine :|

Ziggy

The 7ft7 guy is the basketball player, and he is 19 not 9. And he has size 21 feet.

I saw the first half hour of it and got bored 'ooooh look at me, give me loads of sympathy because everyone thinks i'm a freak'

Well i'm sorry to say you are a freak, you don't get that tall normally.

Most people at that sort of height (7ft+) start getting serious problems at around 40 due to spinal injuries. Have you noticed how most tall people (i mean really tall people) walk around with a 'hunch'? Well that is what damages their backs.

They probably won't be able to walk from about 55.

Yeah that's true, sad really.

I found it interesting how the 7ft/7 guy was really happy with his life, enjoyed taking pictures, talking to people and used his height to do basketball in America, he was doing really well with his life and didn't let his freakish height get in the way... then there was the 7ft/3 guy who was really depressed, had no jobs or friends and hated the attention.

The 7ft7 guy is the basketball player, and he is 19 not 9. And he has size 21 feet.

I saw the first half hour of it and got bored 'ooooh look at me, give me loads of sympathy because everyone thinks i'm a freak'

Well i'm sorry to say you are a freak, you don't get that tall normally.

:rolleyes: first post was made before it started, I was goin by what my tv book said......

Yeah that's true, sad really.

I found it interesting how the 7ft/7 guy was really happy with his life, enjoyed taking pictures, talking to people and used his height to do basketball in America, he was doing really well with his life and didn't let his freakish height get in the way... then there was the 7ft/3 guy who was really depressed, had no jobs or friends and hated the attention.

the other guy was skinny, his leg were really thin. I think that had something to do with it.

i should be on there.

i'm 13 and abvout 6 foot 1 inch

I think I was a similar height when I was your age, topped out at about 6'7'', but have lost an inch or so over the last few years.

Being tall does have some disadvantages - and I have had my share of back problems - but on the whole I'm glad I turned out tall rather than small.

Being tall becomes part of your identity and is an obvious trait by which others recognise and describe you.

But you don't see many tall old men - so I guess the shorter guys can look forward to more longevity - as long a big bloke doesn't stand on them :P