• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

happy b day euan!

cew27

Cheers lads.....it's the big 30 today!!!

Just back from Costco....bought a shed load of booze!.......having a bit of a party tonight!!

Cheers, Euan

have a good en ;)

whadda yer get? sox and a few tins on lynx lol

Not much yet!...........technically my CRT was from my wife, but I got that ages ago!

Lets all gate crash euans party for the free booze!! :D

Happy B-day mate :P

have a good one :P

As there are around 70 more to go :P

U may feel tired later on :P

hehe

Ziggy

Cheers again lads!........had a few beers now!! hic! hic!

My sister in law got me a Niko "2 Fast 2 Furious" electric car!......you can change the tyres to drift ones and everything!!! LMAO!!

It is good fun!!!.....we have all been bashing it around the living room all night!!!!

I am not sure I will add it to my list of RC Cars in my profile just yet!!!!! hehe!......but it is fun!!

My father in law had been paying attention to my long winded chats about RC's though................he got me an ACE 1015 digital servo that I am well chuffed about!........it will be going into my CRT tomorrow.

Thanks again chaps!

Euan

Cheers again lads!........had a few beers now!! hic! hic!

My sister in law got me a Niko "2 Fast 2 Furious" electric car!......you can change the tyres to drift ones and everything!!! LMAO!!

It is good fun!!!.....we have all been bashing it around the living room all night!!!!

I am not sure I will add it to my list of RC Cars in my profile just yet!!!!! hehe!......but it is fun!!

My father in law had been paying attention to my long winded chats about RC's though................he got me an ACE 1015 digital servo that I am well chuffed about!........it will be going into my CRT tomorrow.

Thanks again chaps!

Euan

LUCKY TIG!!!

Tig yes work it out rofl

Enjoy it - there meant to be the best servo out there

Ziggy

Yeah..I jus tried to fit it....but failed!

I think its cos I got my beer googgles on!.........I will persist in the morning!

Euan