• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

i passed

reefshark

i passed my bike test today :ballons: :ballons: :insane: :insane:

first time with 1 point and that was for doing 35mph in a 30mph.

So im all set for the meldreth on Wednesday night and a big meet in derby shire where people who have traveled around the world on there bikes come to tell others about it and other things.

got some baggage for my bike for my birthday

serowpackedup003.jpg

serowpackedup005.jpg

also got a new ruck sack (as my old one is held together with tie raps) and some nice dust caps shaped like pistons

serowpackedup002.jpg

i have done 65 miles today since lunch time.

nice one mate, I'm not allowed to get a motorbike till next year :( I'm banned till I've driven a car for a few years, but my dad is an advanced motorcyclist so i should listen to him really.

its a 225 and if you want to do you bike test get it done before October 2008 as they are making it harder, they are introducing a car park challenge thing and the examiners who tried it most of them fell off.

Nice one!

I would love a bike but two things would happen to me.

The first thing would be that it would scare me to death and the second would be that after I got used to the speed I would wrap it and myself around a tree and that would be that.

nice one mate, I'm not allowed to get a motorbike till next year :( I'm banned till I've driven a car for a few years, but my dad is an advanced motorcyclist so i should listen to him really.

woops i meant im not allowed to get one next year,

Congratulations Mate,

Listen to Smallman28 he's talking sense.

ln 30 years riding l've crippled a shoulder & got a pin all down one leg.

You can't beat being on 2 wheels. Anyone tells you otherwise ain't been on a bike!

Ride like they're all out to kill you and you won't go far wrong.

Best of luck.

Kev (XR250)

Well Done. A amte of mine has just done the whole thing in a week. Cost over £500! He's after a 600cc Bandit first, the he wants to move onto a Harley. Mid Life Crisis anyone?? :wacko:

A Bandit? A BANDIT?

If he gets one, tell him to buy new as 90% of the 2nd hand ones have been ragged to an inch of their life.

But, tell him to look at the 600 hornet or 600 fazer (if he doesnt like faired then the fz6). Or even the 900 hornet/1000 fazer.

The fazer is the best bike aparently, R1 brakes, r6/r1 engine (detuned for more midranged torque) and handles far better aparently.

The bandits are either weekend warrior toys that are to scared to get a sports. Or they are hardcore commuter bikes. :lol:

Congrats on passing btw, i would of [CENSORED]ed through mine if i didn't mess up on the u-turn :angry: