• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Traxxas Trx4m stock parts, wheels/tyres, bodies, upgrades etc.

Gaz!

Hi all,

looking for any Traxxas Trx4m parts, whether stock or upgrades, all  wanted please.

if not new the excellent used condition please.

NO Canyon Trail tyres, have a few sets of those.

got PayPal or rc stuffs to trade with.

thanks for looking, Gaz. :good:

• Gaz! changed the title to Traxxas Trx4m stock parts, wheels/tyres, bodies, upgrades etc.
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi mate,

Likely selling my TRX4m soon and was gonna strip the nice bits off it and sell it nearly stock.

Injora and Treal brass diff covers, knuckles, c-hubs, stainless high clearance links, complete gearbox with crawler gears and Injora 48t pro motor, possibly an Injora upgraded servo and mount too.

Got a new in packet bronco body knocking about aswell.

Shoot me a PM if any of it is of interest 👍🏻

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Gaz

i got myself a new TRX4M August, it’s never been run on its wheels only on the stand, see photos, it has brass wheels, originals can also be seen somewhere in the photos. Loads of upgrades, mostly unopened, I think the only opened packs are front & rear injora bumpers.  Mostly injora but there is a Traxxas light set. (There is only 1 bag of each type of upgrade)

Let me know if you’re interested, I would prefer to sell as a single lot, can discuss via PM later.

Getting rid of all my rc stuff, will put on sales section in a couple of weeks if your not interested, other stuff includes trx4 defender (brassed up) trx4 sport both little used excellent and pro4 sc10 like new, never run off stand.

IMG_1957.jpeg

IMG_1959.jpeg

IMG_1960.jpeg

IMG_1966.jpeg

IMG_1978.jpeg

IMG_1967.jpeg

IMG_1968.jpeg

IMG_1973.jpeg

IMG_1971.jpeg

IMG_1970.jpeg

IMG_1969.jpeg

IMG_1974.jpeg

IMG_1975.jpeg

IMG_1976.jpeg

IMG_1977.jpeg

IMG_1972.jpeg

• 1 month later...

Deal done.

still looking for stuffs,

stock and upgrades as well as a half decent micro servo, Hobbywing 1625 esc, small Spektrum dsmr receivers. Very long shot but im after a brown F-150 shell must be as new condition.

got stuff to trade/swap or PayPal, cash on collection etc.

I'm not after any Bronco bodies, Bronco wheels/tyres or stock Defender wheels/tyres. 

Thanks for looking :good: