• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

FMS Fcx24, Power Wagon roller. SOLD!

Gaz!

Hi,

this is a reluctant sale but if im to complete other projects, i have to fund it by selling off some other stuffs.

first up is this little FMS Fcx24 Power Wagon, bought as a new roller, added a Savox 0257mg servo for steering, unsure of the gear change but it should be in my test thread, found here,

It has the stock motor, tactic micro servo for the gearshift with a home brew battery tray simply double sided taped to the servo case.

upgrades wise it will come with aftermarket shocks, steering links and alloy hexes fitted

the cab has had the front wheel arches trimmed for clearance, and a little detailing added. The front wheels are weighted a little too aiding climbing.

i have the box, manual, spares etc.

PLEASE NOTE, The electrics have been removed leaving the stock motor and Tactic micro servo for the gearshift still fitted and included.

looking for £50!! £40 posted recorded.

onto the pics,

IMG-2539.jpg

IMG-2549.jpg

IMG-2545.jpg

As always, i will do my best to accommodate everyone, whether its cash on collection, meet-up, hold till payday, swap/trade, etc. Also prices are not set in stone.

Willing to trade for Traxxas Trx4m hop-ups, upgrades, spares, some nice wheels and tyres etc.

thanks for taking the time to look, Gaz. :good:

• Gaz! changed the title to Reluctant sale, FMS Fcx24, Power Wagon, artr with upgrades/proper electrics
  • Gaz! changed the title to FMS Fcx24, Power Wagon, artr with upgrades/proper electrics, price adjustment 1/10
  • Gaz! changed the title to FMS Fcx24, Power Wagon, artr with upgrades/proper electrics, price adjustment 12/10

Bump.

adjusted price again, i honestly think its worth more than what its priced at now so if it doesn’t sell at asking price, it will be boxed up and in the loft.

cheers :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gaz! changed the title to FMS Fcx24, Power Wagon roller. £50!!
  • Gaz! changed the title to FMS Fcx24, Power Wagon roller. £40
  • Gaz! changed the title to FMS Fcx24, Power Wagon roller. SOLD!
  • Gaz! locked this topic