• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

FG SPORTLINE F1 CAR REAR DRIVE BELT

freddyboy

On 17/07/2023 at 00:37, Bajadre said:

cant find alot online tbh brother even the Model PDF file is only one page which is strange all i could find was this part called

https://rc-car-online.de/en/products/fg_10459-10459-fg-belt-stretcher-for-f1.html?standardseite=1 maybe give you some clues?

Hi, i am told it will only work with aftermarket bodys ..very annoying.

Well...looking at the diagram, the belt from the motor to the layshaft is easty to tension. That's just a question of sliding the motor, same as you would to adjust the gear mesh on other FGs. The belt you have an issue with does not appear to have any scope for tension.

I assume it's the one from the layshaft to the diff?

Both diff and layshaft seem to run in bearings set into the same plastic side mounts...which is part no FG10040/41 rear axle carrier left/right.

There only seems to be one drivebelt listed FG 10060, which is a 150 x 20 belt.

Now, what I am wondering, is whether there are maybe shorted belts or longer ones, possibly to allow for variation in the diff pulley? Worth measuring your belt to see that it is the correct item.