• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Orlandoo Hunter OH32X02 Trophy Truck 1:32 Scale RC Kit

BlackSeaRC

20 hours ago, Stormbringer said:

holy ramoly i know these kits were small but i didnt expect the to be quite so dinky tho :good:

Before you start, you obviously appreciate it is somewhere between a Mini-Z and a Matchbox car but it is still a shock to see the bags of screws!

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, supersavage said:

I was seriously considering getting one of these as they were on display at the Scale Nationals, but by the time I specced one to how I'd want it my eyes started watering as the price was getting out of hand 😅

I have been tempted for several years and was always put off by the cost.  The kit price is not so bad but all the electronics really start to add up the overall cost.  Plus, there are the inevitable metal upgrade parts to tease us...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

As always theres the inevitable hop up parts to put price up :rofl:

Absolutely!  I decided to get the upgraded metal shock absorbers and since there are 2 at each wheel position, that worked out quite expensive.

Plus, even if you buy an electronics bundle it still doesn't give you a battery.  The batteries are not exactly widely available so I had to order from Hong Kong.  The postage then doubles the price because they will only send LiPo using a courier.  The battery in this truck is probably the most expensive for its size of any RC car I own.