• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Holy stone drone

wombat

Asking for a friend, ( really) , hes thinking about a starter drone and asked me about these, never heard of them myself, so does anyone know about them

Cheers, Ian

Not, me, asking for a mate, dreading it arriving, cos then I'll probably want one, 🤔

• Haha 2

Cheers, had a bad experience with a heli a while back, put me off flying things, lol 🤣

• Sad 1

stormy is correct, i started off flying helis and couldnt fly them at all then i thought i would try quad out and they are ALOT more easier to fly than helis.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

Hellis are not like drones and take a bit of practice to even get off the ground 

I didn't get it off the ground before I broke it, and it wasn't mine ,,😔

• Sad 2

• 1 month later...

Just to update, my mate got the 350gm drone, got all his licences. Had a go with it yesterday, as i said, big mistake as now i want/need one

best start saving 😧

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The other half said if i get a drone one of the crawlers has to go, could work out well as she doesnt know how many crawlers i have 😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 1