• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

UDIRC Drag Car & The New WLtoys 124008 3s Buggy! (SOLD)

beyondRC

ALL SOLD PLEASE CLOSE 

Hey! 

I have had loads of these now and they are great fun! 

Ideal to blast around at home or in a nice empty car park and actually quite fast considering their size!

Best of all parts are available now and in stock on modelsportuk which is great 🙂

Full parts list here: https://www.modelsport.co.uk/product/udi-rc-breaker-drift-truck-pro-brushless-1340143/spares-2272

Essentially all these cars share the same power system and chassis just with different body shells!

usual story I reviewed them then have no use for them so they are sitting in the original boxes. 

The last time I advertised a couple cheap 'Chinese' RC cars on here a member had a good old cry about it but the good news is 99% of RC cars are made in china and we are paying for the Brand!  

anyway on to the cars..

RALLY CAR UDIRC/SG 1607 Pro Brushless - SOLD

IMG-2569.jpg

Comes with everything pictured 

UDIRC Brushless Drag Car - SOLD

IMG-2489.jpg

IMG-2490.jpg

IMG-2491.jpg

Now I will admit I was unsure at the time and still unsure about the styling but im sure someone will love it! 

WLTOYS 124008 - Brand new 3s Ready Brushless buggy! £85 £75 SOLD 

These were only announced and released a few weeks ago and in my review video I was incredibly impressed with the performance of this one! 

I have so many of these cheap WLtoys there is no point me owning any more. 

This is an Ex Review sample that I have no use for and is only used once. 

In the video I broke the suspension arm this has now been replaced and this chassis shares lots of components with the rest of the models in the range. 

IMG-3087.jpg

ONLY THE DRAG CAR LEFT 

My review here:

All cars come with original boxes. 

Prices included tracked courier postage

Any questions feel free to ask 

ALL SOLD PLEASE CLOSE 

Edited by beyondRC
sold

• beyondRC changed the title to UDIRC Brushless Rally Car / Drag Car! (Big price reduction on both)
  • beyondRC changed the title to UDIRC Drag Car & The New WLtoys 124008 3s Buggy! (Big price reductions on both)

Last price reduction on both of these before i throw them in the loft and forget about them. Both more than 50% off retail prices

Drag car: £30 posted

WLTOYS 124008 3s Buggy SOLD

Only drag car left now wltoys sold to MrCake

Edited by beyondRC
sold

• beyondRC changed the title to UDIRC Drag Car & The New WLtoys 124008 3s Buggy! (SOLD)
  • Gaz! locked this topic