• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

SOLD HPI Baja 5B SS Petrol Used for sale - £350

Rodo

This is the last of my RC stuff to look to sell (see other adverts). It's my HPI Baja 5B SS buggy. It's 5th scale, petrol, 26cc. I've used it mainly for bashing so it does have some raod rash here and there. It's been sitting for a while, so I've just stripped it all back and built it back up. I've replaced the driveshaft gaters, rear wheel bearings (fast eddy), front shock tower uprights. It's standard apart from the outerwears for the engine, pullstart and shocks, it has killer rc suspension limiting straps and a killer rc superbee. It comes with a Spektrum SLT3 Radio, bought a month back to go with this (sold my Futaba separate). Has Savox Digital SV-0235MG Servo for steering and Savox Digital SC-1256TG for throttle.

Great fun for bashing.

Again, I cannot seem to get files to load for pictures (it's beyond my technical ability), but I have a Flickr album where you can see pictures. If you have any question, please let me know and I'll do my best to answer. I'm looking for £350. It's a heavy thing, so would rather a pickup, it's Motherwell, central Scotland.

https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjAbeKh

Edited by Rodo

• Rodo changed the title to SOLD HPI Baja 5B SS Petrol Used for sale - £350
  • Gaz! locked this topic