• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hello From Hull

RC_Shaun

Hello everyone,

I’ve been looking at getting in to the hobby for a while now but I’m a little stuck so any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

I would like a decent beginner set up for tarmac touring car and have been looking at…

Tamiya tt02 chassis 

Dumbo x6 controller

Thats as far as I’ve gotten 

Welcome aboard. :good: 

Now don't get me wrong because I do love Tamiya RC cars and building them but they're not the strongest of RC's to use. Just something to bare in mind. 
Great cars to start with though definitely and a fairly budget friendly option. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, GMballistic said:

Welcome aboard. :good: 

Now don't get me wrong because I do love Tamiya RC cars and building them but they're not the strongest of RC's to use. Just something to bare in mind. 
Great cars to start with though definitely and a fairly budget friendly option. 

Yeah a few people have said that now so it’s got me looking elsewhere. However with me primarily using it for drifting I wouldn’t be hitting warp speeds so it should be okay. I will be tinkering also and upgrading parts for carbon and aluminium where needed.

Edited by RC_Shaun
  • Like 1