• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

New Vorza truggy/Buggy

Glenn75

Just wondering if anyone on here has bought one and there thoughts on them. Was considering getting one but think the truggy will be the same as my kraton just a different brand.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 29/01/2023 at 15:06, Kpowell911 said:

I really liked the old one, but theres not a chance Id be buying one in 2023 over an Arrma etc

Any reason to go Arrma over a vorza? Old vorza looks to be well regarded against the typhoon 6s

Still waiting for a review for the vorza against the older one as there very similarly priced 

18 minutes ago, Lopes3d said:

Any reason to go Arrma over a vorza? Old vorza looks to be well regarded against the typhoon 6s

Still waiting for a review for the vorza against the older one as there very similarly priced 

Nothing to do with the Vorza itself. More HPI. Theyve been in massive financial difficulty for a decade or so now, and their answer to solve this appears to hang onto their old vehicles and “refresh” them. The Savage platform is 20 years old by now and its still getting released. They remind me of the car company Rover, and look how that ended.  

I adore HPI. I used to run a HPI forum, I had most of their cars, I even used to print their calenders off their website and stick them on my bedroom wall. But I just wouldnt be comfortable sinking £500 into one with their company issues. 

Edited by Kpowell911
  • Like 1