• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Fake Kevin Talbot scam ~ heads up warning just in case.

GMballistic

Just thought I'd post this on here. 
I'm sure most people on here are sensible enough not to be caught out by this type of thing but sometimes people aren't so here's the warning video....

Just now, Jack Reacher said:

I dont watch kevins video`s so no worry on the fake stuff but good to put the heads up

I tend to watch his videos only if it's an RC I'm interested in seeing but I know that there are a few people on here who do watch him regularly so worth pointing out just in case.
:good:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Alex97 said:

isn't he normally trying to push the scams with his "special offers" and training sessions!

Err, Yer, Considering he was pushing in his last video what seems to be he's new money making scam, I mean adventure.

Someone still needs to tell him this is the UK and not the US, And we use £.

Edited by babylon

1 hour ago, Bajadre said:

but alex if you buy a cargo container off crap from china and sell it all on ebay for a pound mark up more you can be a millionaire too !!! 🤣

I assume from that you bought his course, I always wondered how he did it, Sorry, But the nerve of the man.

• Like 1