• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Advice on my RC 1991 Kyosho Ferrari F40

Buggy Malone

10 minutes ago, Bajadre said:

Thanks good mate - you're a real star. I've just read the link and it appears that I must have bought it in 1989-1990 which fits with what I was doing at the time......so even older than I first thought.

You've been a big help,

Andrew

Edited by Buggy Malone
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bajadre said:

no worries buggy that site tamiyaclub is great for vintage cars they know there stuff over there man 

I'll take a look - thanks again for the advice ;-)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bajadre said:

cant beat the old skool promo hehe 

Brilliant, thanks mate.  I'll watch that tonight while the missus views 'I'm a celebrity get me out of here'.

• Like 1

Just now, Jack Reacher said:

Might be wrong but the chassis looks same as the Ford RS500 cosworth i had, these things are fetching a fair coin these days

I might need the extra cash to help pay for all the things I intend to buy, lol.

I did think about selling a kidney to pay for this new RC habit of mine but selling the Kyosho F40 might be easier :cheers:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Jack Reacher said:

Might be wrong but the chassis looks same as the Ford RS500 cosworth i had, these things are fetching a fair coin these days

That was a 2wd chassis  based on the raider.  Some say it was 4wd  but i have not seen a box that shows it

Edited by turok007
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, Bajadre said:

Haha buugy yep welcome to the world of rc 🤣

I think it's starting to come home to me just how much this hobby can/will cost :-)

• Haha 1