• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

The Gmade Owners' Thread

PraetoR

3 hours ago, Shergar said:

Capable little thing 😎

Yeah I’m pretty pleased with it  considering it’s all stock 👍🏻 I have a few plans for it in the pipeline but other projects keep getting in the way 

• Like 1

On 18/03/2022 at 17:27, tomr said:

On sale at Modelsport and couldn’t resist 😁 

3F3FC9D9-1D4F-4691-820D-77EBAF865E22.thumb.jpeg.fe86e8f41f47efec3a545c01c8f67826.jpeg

What colour will it be............okay silly question but any way they look mean an moody in black

Edited by Jack Reacher
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Jack Reacher said:

What colour will it be............okay silly question but any way they look mean an moody in black

Was supposed to be that core rc metallic red but after testing it it’s more like barbie pink 😂 it’ll be black lor maybe silver now. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, tomr said:

Was supposed to be that core rc metallic red but after testing it it’s more like barbie pink 😂 it’ll be black lor maybe silver now. 

I found the core rc Petrol blue backed with black turned out real good, the present colour of the Jconcepts on the FS

• Like 1

Getting really tempted by the Gom Plus kit.!! ( damn you all 🤣🤣 )

Quick question, what motor would you suggest for it out of the Holmes Hobbies TrailMaster and CrawlMaster range, and what turn..??

It would be run on 3s mated with a Hobbywing 1080 Crawler ESC.

Thanks in advance 👍🏼

4 hours ago, BashingBrian said:

Getting really tempted by the Gom Plus kit.!! ( damn you all 🤣🤣 )

Quick question, what motor would you suggest for it out of the Holmes Hobbies TrailMaster and CrawlMaster range, and what turn..??

It would be run on 3s mated with a Hobbywing 1080 Crawler ESC.

Thanks in advance 👍🏼

Haven’t had the chance to run mine yet other than in the living room, I went with  a 21 turn 550.

5 minutes ago, Jack Reacher said:

@tomr, looks nice mate, glad you did not use the metallic pinkie orange, silver looks decent, how was the build, i guess nice and straight forward?, i like this as its single speed, not a complicated rig 

Cheers mate 👍🏻 Yeah these are super nice to build, easy to follow instructions and everything fits together great. 

• Like 1