• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Traxxas Xmaxx 8s used price?

Derka

In lockdown I treat myself to a new Xmaxx from Modelsport. 

It's an amazing truck and puts a smile on my face when I use it.

Problem is, it's only had 4-5 battery packs through it in over a year and it mainly is taking up space and while it costs nothing to keep I am wanting to clear off some debt so I think it has to go. I still have a 6s Kraton for bashing which also has only a couple of packs through it also. 🙄

Question is, how much is it worth? It's a fully stock 8s Xmaxx. Can include two 4s packs if collected. 

Edit, it's not stock. I changed the connectors to XT90

Edited by Derka
XT90

Prices are up and down at the minute my advice pop it on eBay with a well written description and some nice pics state everything that’s included and let the auction run until the end. Buy it now trucks have been sitting on eBay for months now so do a 99p start it will find it’s true value 👍

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Derka said:

In lockdown I treat myself to a new Xmaxx from Modelsport. 

It's an amazing truck and puts a smile on my face when I use it.

Problem is, it's only had 4-5 battery packs through it in over a year and it mainly is taking up space and while it costs nothing to keep I am wanting to clear off some debt so I think it has to go. I still have a 6s Kraton for bashing which also has only a couple of packs through it also. 🙄

Question is, how much is it worth? It's a fully stock 8s Xmaxx. Can include two 4s packs if collected. 

Edit, it's not stock. I changed the connectors to XT90

I recommend you to see prices in the second hand market and put a price according the condition use and extras (like batteries).

44 minutes ago, Derka said:

I've gone off eBay for selling due to their seller final values fee's of 12.8% + 30p. It's a fair chunk to lose on say £650 posted, I lose £83.50! I'd rather sell on here or Facebook...

Just wait for a £1 final sale fee offer to come through. However, I assure you, you will get more off ebay even if you are paying 13% final value fee’s. 

Id aim for more than £650 posted  too if I was you. Id probably have it for that just cause

Edited by Kpowell911
  • Like 1