• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Maverick quantum MT flux please close not available*****

Lone-wolf

Decided this is not for me, only been run a couple of times, this is the new 80+ HD model, comes boxed with TX just add 2s or 3s lipo, i have replaced shock oil with 450 light oil as the stuff they put in is like  super heavy, has marks from use underneath, one bad point of this model it cogs badly on low throttle

give me £70 plus £10 shipping paypal fee paid ,  so best to round up to £83, including paypal fee and shipping, this was £179 new a short time back, if your just bombing round a skatepark you wont notice the cogging issue, it will ship to regular UK address for this price, in original maverick box with any instructions and or tools that it came with.

Lot of car for not a lot of money

Capture.JPG

mt 1.JPG

MT.JPG

mt2.JPG

mt3.JPG

mt4.JPG

Edited by Jack Reacher
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Jack Reacher said:

No, but the issue is very low speed cogging and i do mean low speed

is it basically when you slowly set off?

so if i quickly press the trigger to move faster then the cogging issue wont be there?

Edited by froggy8

2 minutes ago, froggy8 said:

is it basically when you slowly set off?

so if i quickly press the trigger to move faster then the cogging issue wont be there?

correct, it takes of like a good un with say 1/2 throttle, but at very low speeds its coggy

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kpowell911 said:

Just putting this out there. There is nothing wrong with this RC, if you brought a brand new one, this “issue” would be there, its not specific to this particular one. 

Its just part and parcel of a sensorless brushless system. I just think @Jack Reacher is so used to crawling/scaling he notices it and has been over the top honest in the description 🙂

yeah i know, my rcs was like that too.

i only asked to double check to see if it was that so meaning it is just normal.

i really do want this car but cant 😞 

• Lone-wolf changed the title to Maverick quantum MT flux sale pending
  • Lone-wolf changed the title to Maverick quantum MT flux

Having got interest in the roller, if someone wants to buy the power combo (motor and esc) i will break this truck, this will just leave radio to sell, the Flux motor is a 3660 3300kv with 5mm shaft esc is the 3s80amp

Edited by Jack Reacher

• Lone-wolf changed the title to Maverick quantum MT flux maybe selling for parts