• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Howdy

I've only got a little Hbx brushless Destroyer NOFX at the moment, after decades away from rc.

I hope to pick up a Kyosho mini z buggy sometime in the future.

I did have a Lightning Stadium pro nitro truggy a while back but these little electric off road trucks and buggies have me hooked.

Thanks again. 

On 28/07/2021 at 20:23, Captain Howdy said:

I'm Craig from Scotland.

I don't know what I'm meant to say here ? I like Mexican food and extremely heavy electronic music.

I read non fiction books, collect cd's and enjoy messing around with music technology and modular synths.

Just got back into rc after years in the wasteland.

Hope that's enough info.

Apart from the RC part it read like one of those old adverts you'd get in the back of a newspaper looking for a date. :lol: 

Welcome aboard. 

• Haha 2

@GMballistic Yeah, I should have thought that through a bit better hehe, Thanks for the welcome bud !

@Gwalker124 Thanks mate, all the best getting into rc, I moved out of Edinburgh years ago, too many people there for me. Roslin is a beautiful place. cheers.

Edited by Captain Howdy
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

@GMballistic Yeah, I should have thought that through a bit better hehe, Thanks for the welcome bud !

@Gwalker124 Thanks mate, all the best getting into rc, I moved out of Edinburgh years ago, too many people there for me. Roslin is a beautiful place. cheers.

And has a very old famous chapel :good:

• Like 1