• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

BigGinge's EMB Truggy Build Thread

BigGinge

1 hour ago, turok007 said:

Only just noticed my truggy is the 22 new version.  Think as it took so long to get here i endered up with it

Are there any bits they have changed up apart from the new shell style and the chunkier tyres? 

2 minutes ago, BigGinge said:

Are there any bits they have changed up apart from the new shell style and the chunkier tyres? 

the LC site says shell/esc   but mine also has 2 sets of CDV shafts.  im sure the older version had one set only

• Like 2

On 02/02/2022 at 20:03, BigGinge said:

That’s a worthy update, should mean you won’t see the issue with the short dog  bones that caused me some grief. 

It is the same size  but it will be less hassle with the CVD as only one end to worry about.  I dont know if yours are the same but the shaft pokes out the hex a couple of mm  so i could shim them if i have any issues.

Just want to say it was a fantastic kit to build.  Nothing needed forced or filing     One of the best kits i have built.

IMG_20220203_203038.jpg

IMG_20220203_204704.jpg

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

I’ve been thinking I should be taking mine out a bit more at the minute. Hopefully that will stop me thinking about all the rally cars people seem to building up at the minute while we have grown up things like new beds to sort out for the house. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, BigGinge said:

I’ve been thinking I should be taking mine out a bit more at the minute. Hopefully that will stop me thinking about all the rally cars people seem to building up at the minute while we have grown up things like new beds to sort out for the house. 

I’m actually halfway through building a PTG-2 kit 😂(sorry not really helping) which got me looking at what else LC offered and the little truggy caught my eye.

3577E63B-5FBC-4B5D-B345-3B17B07306F6.thumb.jpeg.4ed757dd282e75a76bb114b5ef5d8c4d.jpeg

3 hours ago, tomr said:

I’m actually halfway through building a PTG-2 kit 😂(sorry not really helping) which got me looking at what else LC offered and the little truggy caught my eye.

3577E63B-5FBC-4B5D-B345-3B17B07306F6.thumb.jpeg.4ed757dd282e75a76bb114b5ef5d8c4d.jpeg

Yep, that’s definitely not helping. 

• Haha 1