• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

any paranormal stories?

froggy8

2 hours ago, Fred barlow said:

The flat I live in now has a ghost cat it rubs it's self on your legs in the kitchen and our 2 cats stare into the hallway all the time watching something (started after we got our second cat)

We were pretty sad when we thought our ghost cat had been left behind at the old flat and really relieved when it found it’s way back to us 🙂

• Like 2

I know i said i hadn't seen or heard anything in the house im in now  but i remembered something last night   i walked into the hall one day and my mum was standing right in front of me i jumped back and hit the wall   it lasted for around 8 seconds  so wasn't just some blink and it's gone thing.  She had been dead a few years.   But as i said my missus said someone touched her and one of my kids said they see something.    but i haven't 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fly In My Soup said:

I got a paranormal story... 

I keep putting 10mm sockets down...they keep disappearing.....

Fin

When i was into mountain biking one size spanner would always go missing.  also if i got a puncture at the start of the day   i always got another during the day.

22 minutes ago, turok007 said:

When i was into mountain biking one size spanner would always go missing.  also if i got a puncture at the start of the day   i always got another during the day.

....sods law....🤣

Not to drag you off topic...but I saw that these new gen bikers all use puncture proof tyres....

What a time to be alive....

Could of done with those for a good portion of my life 😒😒

1 minute ago, Fly In My Soup said:

....sods law....🤣

Not to drag you off topic...but I saw that these new gen bikers all use puncture proof tyres....

What a time to be alive....

Could of done with those for a good portion of my life 😒😒

I remember the early ones they were like lead  lol 

1 hour ago, walkbythesea said:

We were pretty sad when we thought our ghost cat had been left behind at the old flat and really relieved when it found it’s way back to us 🙂

It was strange it came after we got our second cat, we'd had our first for just over a year without any phantom cat

@Fly In My Soupim afraid those are gremlins or the mrs not paranormal

1 hour ago, froggy8 said:

wow....that was a very good read fred.

Yeah and I still pull the covers over my head if I hear a thud or dragging at night (that's why I live in a top floor flat)

• Like 1

i would too, 

1 hour ago, Fly In My Soup said:

I got a paranormal story... 

I keep putting 10mm sockets down...they keep disappearing.....

Fin

i read somewhere that if you ask the ghost nicely, they will put them back

just saying

11 minutes ago, Fred barlow said:

Yeah and I still pull the covers over my head if I hear a thud or dragging at night (that's why I live in a top floor flat)

i would too, like when i saw that boy, i pulled the cover over my head afterwards.

some very good stories here.

1 hour ago, turok007 said:

For some unknown reason i didn't get much sleep last night 

i bet you didnt, you saw your own mother after she was dead for few years.  i think  you will be thinking about that for a long time.

sorry about your loss.

• Like 2

I did a house share years back.  We got evicted because one of the house share people didn't pay his side of the rent 😡.  Me & the misses went back to collect my stuff.  We both saw a black figure running from room to room & into the house next-door.  I checked everywhere in the house for whatever was running around & found nothing.  Also,there's no doors between the 2 houses 😬.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, froggy8 said:

i was going to say, if you werent scared, you must have nerve of steel.

ghost does lower the temp considerably. 

. I'm a devout atheist, so this kind of stuff baffles me 🤣

• Like 1

(For me to believe something strange has happened  more than one thing has to have gone on.  just saying as im not someone who believes everything is a ghost or whatever)

This story happened over a few years  has a lot going on

few years before leaving school my mate moved away and his old house use to have some flats they would rent out.  My brother was kicked out when they moved out  as he was renting the top floor.  The new owner showed up with big plans but he disappeared after a few weeks.  So after a while of not seeing him a few of my mates got in the house as a place to go at night.  later on i stared to go in as well.   the house was 4 stories high but i only ever felt safe in one room for some reason.  one night me and another mate who had not been in the house since the new owner took over went for a look around.  as a joke i told him someone was out side the front door so as he peeked out the curtain i ran off and closed the front room door. (the door was a sliding one with one big very thin plastic panel  no lock nothing) all i heard was screaming as for some reason he couldn't open the door.  But i know for a fact the door would fall off without much force  as i had been in the house when my mate lived in it and seen the door come off the rollers very easy  also if you pulled it like a normal door it would come away very easily.  few months passed and my brother got in the place and started to live on the top floor again. He found all the new owners tools but just left them.  After a short time he said someone kept turning his bath taps off when he was running a bath.  he said it didn't happen when he lived there before.  One night i stayed over  i woke up in the night seeing a light under the front room door that led to the hall and bathroom. All i can say about it is  do you know the horror films that have a pulsating glow from the bottom or just round the door frame  well that was it.   I never stayed or went in the place again.  Years later i was speaking  to someone i use to know a little bit  about our friend that moved away.  And they started to speak about the house and before i could say anything he started to talk about the night they did a ouija board (i didn't have a clue that had gone on)  He said they did it in the top room  and when it kicked off they all ran downstairs  most got in one room and locked the door another 2 went to different rooms but the doors had no locks. (the family part had no locks  but the flats did) so the 2 got out the house.  He said something chased them.   The room they got in and locked the door was the same room i felt safe in.  (so years after i found out why i only felt safe in one room)

Edited by turok007
  • Like 1

yeah i like Ouija board too but dont have the courage to use one though.

the only person i know who had one was my mum, she bought it but never used it and hid it behind the tv when i was  a teenager, i found it and my mum had a go at me and told me never to touch it. i didnt know what it was so i tried to ask her.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, froggy8 said:

yeah i like Ouija board too but dont have the courage to use one though.

the only person i know who had one was my mum, she bought it but never used it and hid it behind the tv when i was  a teenager, i found it and my mum had a go at me and told me never to touch it. i didnt know what it was so i tried to ask her.

They were sold as toys to start with     i don't believe you can speak to the dead with one  but i believe some strange things can happen with weak minded people using it.

some kids did one  and they said the glass broke  and one of the kids was off school a long time  and were never the same again.

Edited by turok007
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, turok007 said:

They were sold as toys to start with     i don't believe you can speak to the dead with one  but i believe some strange things can happen with weak minded people using it.

some kids did one  and they said the glass broke  and one of the kids was off school a long time  and were never the same again.

that last part gave me goosebumps

i still dont want to try it, i have read so many horror stories about the talking board. 

i have now started reading about 'glitch in the matrix' im not sure whether that is still class as paranormal or not but it sure is very strange what other people have gone through.

4 minutes ago, froggy8 said:

that last part gave me goosebumps

i still dont want to try it, i have read so many horror stories about the talking board. 

could be group hysteria  but one person makes something real  as in they really believe it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, turok007 said:

could be group hysteria  but one person makes something real  as in they really believe it.

true but how do you explain things moving on its own? i have thought that they could have made them up but things moving on their own though? i guess they could have used something to move them or something like that.