• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

any paranormal stories?

froggy8

3 minutes ago, froggy8 said:

true but how do you explain things moving on its own? i have thought that they could have made them up but things moving on their own though? i guess they could have used something to move them or something like that.

what things move

Just now, turok007 said:

what things move

these stories i have read says that after they have played with Ouija board, things started to move around like chairs or photo frames fall off table.

Just now, froggy8 said:

these stories i have read says that after they have played with Ouija board, things started to move around like chairs or photo frames fall off table.

I don't believe most of that as if it was true then it would be on film.  Many people would of already tried it to get the proof.   I think the bad stuff that happens is from group hysteria  also not doing it right  as so called pros have a start middle and a end to the ouija board.  But just a few people trying it for fun just go headfirst  and not in a calm manner.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, turok007 said:

I don't believe most of that as if it was true then it would be on film.  Many people would of already tried it to get the proof.   I think the bad stuff that happens is from group hysteria  also not doing it right  as so called pros have a start middle and a end to the ouija board.  But just a few people trying it for fun just go headfirst  and not in a calm manner.

yeah i guess you could be right.

23 hours ago, turok007 said:

They were sold as toys to start with     i don't believe you can speak to the dead with one  but i believe some strange things can happen with weak minded people using it.

some kids did one  and they said the glass broke  and one of the kids was off school a long time  and were never the same again.

just remembered that thing you put your finger on (forgot what it is called) either it breaks or you let go, you could get possessed from the thing you summon.

1 minute ago, froggy8 said:

yeah i guess you could be right.

the so called experts will ease you all in   say your names ask the spirits name simply things then all say hope we have not upset you then say goodby.  none experts ask have you killed anyone are you in the room.  (someone says they see something move or hear a noise then you get group hysteria )

• Like 1

1 minute ago, turok007 said:

the so called experts will ease you all in   say your names ask the spirits name simply things then all say hope we have not upset you then say goodby.  none experts ask have you killed anyone are you in the room.  (someone says they see something move or hear a noise then you get group hysteria )

i have thought about buying one to try but then i think of that film 'possession of Michael king' you ever watched it? about a guy who is a atheist and he wanted so bad to believe in supernatural things so he went to all sorts of places to try get possessed or something like that. he ended up getting possessed by few different ghosts. it was terrifying.

6 minutes ago, froggy8 said:

just remembered that thing you put your finger on (forgot what it is called) either it breaks or you let go, you could get possessed from the thing you summon.

if your doing something you know nothing about and you let go but everyone else starts to say things that panic you  your mind will just start overthinking.  Bit like people walking home at night and they think they hear a noise  they start walking faster mind starts to overthink then running then close to heart attack. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, froggy8 said:

i have thought about buying one to try but then i think of that film 'possession of Michael king' you ever watched it? about a guy who is a atheist and he wanted so bad to believe in supernatural things so he went to all sorts of places to try get possessed or something like that. he ended up getting possessed by few different ghosts. it was terrifying.

No not seen it   Tests have been done and proved at least one person pushes it around.  even people who say is it total rubbish end up pushing it.   One test had 2 experts who said they could prove it and put blindfolds on.  But before they started another person turned the board round   so they were proved totally fake.

realised

5 minutes ago, froggy8 said:

yeah i agree, our mind is so powerful, it can create things.

one thing i remember seeing  about how the mind is.  They had a few people willing to try a stun gun.  but it was a fake  the first person (actor) got hit by it and rolled around on the floor.  The second person (didn't know it was a fake )  rolled around longer and was screaming.  Bit like the clown with a fake bucket of water.  when that was a new trick people would be standing up wiping hair face also eyes for a while before they noticed it was a joke.

1 minute ago, froggy8 said:

i dont think i will but if i do then i would definitely record it and post it on here.

My missus was into all that stuff  also having a reading.  She said why don't i go..  I said i don't have anything to say to my dead parents.  lol

I have a story about psychic reading my father in law use to go  and said it was fantastic.  After he went a few more times i told him the truth  his other daughter use to have private readings  and had told the family's life story.  Sounds a bit heartless now as im typing it.

i have read a 'glitch in the matrix' story where this little boy went in a house to call his mother, her mother shouted "i'm upstairs" but before he went to go upstairs, he felt someone grabbed him from behind and it was his mother and she said "that is not me, i heard that too, quickly go to next door and call the police".

that was very creepy indeed.

• Like 2

another one that creeped me out too.

a guy was fixing a light fitting and called his other electrician partner for a wire stripper, that other guy handed him it, within few minutes the other electrician tried to pass him the wire stripper. the guy told him "you already passed it me " and the other electrician said " no, i havent, i have only just came up now".

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, froggy8 said:

i have read a 'glitch in the matrix' story where this little boy went in a house to call his mother, her mother shouted "i'm upstairs" but before he went to go upstairs, he felt someone grabbed him from behind and it was his mother and she said "that is not me, i heard that too, quickly go to next door and call the police".

that was very creepy indeed.

How did the kid know which one WAS his mother? 🤔

• Like 2

1 minute ago, walkbythesea said:

How did the kid know which one WAS his mother? 🤔

they never got to see the other person so im guessing the one who grabbed him. 

i have even read stories of doppelgangers so the other person might have just looked like his mother too but that was too creepy though.

I really want to stick to my own stories  but as i see this happen im adding it. 

many moons ago the woman next door died  But her son still stayed on in the house  and not long after a bird started to show up in garden it would also go into the kitchen and just sit and watch the son this went on over a few weeks.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, turok007 said:

I really want to stick to my own stories  but as i see this happen im adding it. 

many moons ago the woman next door died  But her son still stayed on in the house  and not long after a bird started to show up in garden it would also go into the kitchen and just sit and watch the son this went on over a few weeks.

looks like the bird is the mother, i like it how she still looks out for her son after she died.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Many years back (probably 15-18 years ago) I went into the garden of my parents house. I was standing in a relatively open space for a couple of minutes and I felt there was a presence around because of a very unique smell. It was as if someone has just sprayed fragrance and walked past me. 
There was no nearby flowers and to this date I’ve always done the gardening and it didn’t happen until a couple of years after where a lovely smell went past then vanished in seconds. Definitely think it was something without a doubt!

• Like 3