• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Team Associated RC10B6.3D Team Kit

53HRA

New Features

• New wide pivot rear aluminum arm mounts for use with 73mm arms and 69mm CVA bones gives more predictable rear traction and an easy-to-drive rear-end feel
  • New servo mounting system with aluminum chassis mounts and molded brace is much easier to assemble and has an integrated transponder mount
  • New molded front and rear tower covers and attachment system for a smooth surface, covered mount screws to stop them from packing with dirt, and protects the edges of the carbon fiber from damage and from damaging the track surface
  • Octalock spur gear and 19mm Octalock LCF pads for smooth and consistent clutch performance
  • Tie-rod battery brace parts and hardware included in kit for tuning additional chassis flex
  • Molded wire clips included for motor and ESC wires to keep your wiring organized

B63-D-3-Q-IMG-8399-lg.jpg

B6-3-top-down-gallery-lg.jpg

B63-D-Octo-Lock-Slip-IMG-8405-lg.jpg

B63-D-Rod-End-Batt-Strp-IMG-8403-lg.jpg

Source: Associatedelectrics 🙂  

View full news article

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, mark-essex said:

So many people sitting around with 6.2's they never got a chance to use and now they can be had for £209 😒

The changes are so small this year I'd stick with the 6.2 and spend the rest on tires. 

When a main new feature is a plastic wire holder that can be picked up for a few quid you know their running out of ideas! 

• Thanks 1

i heard they're coming out with the 6.4 next week as well. reducing the wheel nut length by 1.2875mm so that everyone who has to buy the new cars has to spend even more :lol:

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/04/2021 at 07:55, Alex97 said:

The changes are so small this year I'd stick with the 6.2 and spend the rest on tires. 

When a main new feature is a plastic wire holder that can be picked up for a few quid you know their running out of ideas! 

I'm still running 2 x 6.1's.  I might replace when the 7 comes out!  It's not the car that holds me back, it be me thumbs!

On 08/04/2021 at 16:54, Garry said:

This isn't aimed at the 6.2 owners its aimed at pulling people across from TLR/Xray and Schumacher.

Associated is popular at my club and we've seen a big rise in Yokomo over the past 12 months.  Xray has a small following.  A few bought TLR 5's but already sold on.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mark-essex said:

I'm still running 2 x 6.1's.  I might replace when the 7 comes out!  It's not the car that holds me back, it be me thumbs!

The changes between the B6 and B6.1 made it worth while however all of the upgrades since has been very small and could be added afterwards if needed for a small fee.