• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Losi LMT Owners Thread

Jumper

• 5 months later...

Hello gents, have been running my lmt for some time now, and it seems the servosaver is a weak point,  the stock spektrum servo itself didnt last more than about 10-15 batteries. So fitted a budget SRT servo (25T) wich does a good job but the losi servo saver is becomming loose in the splines and the aluminum hex that goes inside the threaded aluminum tube also now has some play bad straight line running.. I tried fitting a Xray servosaver that lasted no more than 4 minutes! Then it exploded… is there a bullet proof servosaver that bolts directly to the servohorn that can handle those big tires??

• 2 months later...

I have been running my truck again the past couple of weeks. Hadn't run it for months, because I broke a front shock.

Didnt manage to break it again yet. 🙂

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

we have had some breakage recently 😄 

IMG_20220404_213943.jpg

broke standard steering

IMG_20220404_213925.jpg

"upgraded" to GPM aluminium one. 

The bolt that connects the top linkage to the bottom linkage sheared off on the 4th run with it. Also stripped 2 teeth off the spektrum servo. I replaced the bolt in the session as i had some spares but they were stainless steel so not the strongest. It was a bit bent but didnt snap. 

IMG_20220418_143554.jpg

I have now bought the 25T servo saver and replaced the bolt with  a proper grade cap head and i've put a nut underneath too. I really wish the screw was M4 rather than M3. I have replaced the servo with a 20kg power HD which i keep as a spare for now.

IMG_20220421_231236.jpg

IMG_20220421_231219.jpg

Does anyone know of a decent £/performance brushless servo. I would like around 30KG, brushless motor and fully metal case for around £60.  Also does anyone know where you can buy the gears for the standard servo? It just needs replacement gears but i cant seem to find them. 

• Like 2

On 22/04/2022 at 19:22, Jumper said:

we have had some breakage recently 😄 

IMG_20220404_213943.jpg

broke standard steering

IMG_20220404_213925.jpg

"upgraded" to GPM aluminium one. 

The bolt that connects the top linkage to the bottom linkage sheared off on the 4th run with it. Also stripped 2 teeth off the spektrum servo. I replaced the bolt in the session as i had some spares but they were stainless steel so not the strongest. It was a bit bent but didnt snap. 

IMG_20220418_143554.jpg

I have now bought the 25T servo saver and replaced the bolt with  a proper grade cap head and i've put a nut underneath too. I really wish the screw was M4 rather than M3. I have replaced the servo with a 20kg power HD which i keep as a spare for now.

IMG_20220421_231236.jpg

IMG_20220421_231219.jpg

Does anyone know of a decent £/performance brushless servo. I would like around 30KG, brushless motor and fully metal case for around £60.  Also does anyone know where you can buy the gears for the standard servo? It just needs replacement gears but i cant seem to find them. 

Ive had succeas so far with the JX46kg ones. Just make sure you buy the right one, as theres a lot of different voltage ones:

CLS HV7346MG are the ones I run. Theyre 25t Horn though. Dont know if thats an issue on the LMT

Edited by Kpowell911

6 hours ago, Kpowell911 said:

Ive had succeas so far with the JX46kg ones. Just make sure you buy the right one, as theres a lot of different voltage ones:

CLS HV7346MG are the ones I run. Theyre 25t Horn though. Dont know if thats an issue on the LMT

Thanks. I have already found and ordered a replacement servo. I'll let you know how it goes 🙂

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ahh would have been very noticeable then, I have one and fitted them last week as was sick of bending the stock ones, I have also changed the shocks, but may go back to the stock ones as it seems to pitch one side but not sure if it always did lol

Its sure a lot of fun anyway

• Like 1

• 1 month later...