• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

ORLANDOO HUNTER OH32X01 1/32 ROCK BOUNCER KIT

mydoddy69

3 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

Quite impressive little kit that mate :thumbsup:

are the wheels actual bead locks or look alikes  ?

The kit comes with lookalikes  but you can get actual bead locks. There not cheap mind 

Going to try and give as many build pics as I can this one is so any of you guys that don’t quite get the scale of the task to build these can see 

3-EFC70-AC-2-F55-4038-A9-A9-D5-A24-AB425

That’s the front axle including diff gears and bearings along with a c clip inside the housing 😂👍

Ill get some more pics up soon with the internals when I do the rear one but I just wanted to get the first one out the way as a test run 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, mydoddy69 said:

Servo mounted next step the CVD’s thankfully they came ready made 😂👍

46703-A31-C1-FA-428-A-9-E9-C-E2-A24-C4-A

72-A257-C6-8-CDD-4-CA3-A93-F-2450-E7901-

oh and e clips I here you ask 

000-F3-E39-5781-4345-884-C-40-A44190-DCD

I just about can see them but what’s more mad is the drive pins 😂😂

Oh my days! Fancied one of these since ye first brought em up but gettin a sore head just lookin at yer pics! 

• Like 1

The me5280 shocks with the little spring removed are a good hop up.  Wheel weights in the front make a hell of a difference too. I'm half way through building my 2nd one. The doorok from tiny4x4 is excellent. I've just ordered 2 of the T0002 ESCs because the space inside the xo1s is a bit errrrm limited.🤣

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, NOFX said:

The me5280 shocks with the little spring removed are a good hop up.  Wheel weights in the front make a hell of a difference too. I'm half way through building my 2nd one. The doorok from tiny4x4 is excellent. I've just ordered 2 of the T0002 ESCs because the space inside the xo1s is a bit errrrm limited.🤣

Where did you get your T0002 esc from can’t find them in the U.K. I wanted that one from the start as it’s super small 

This chap has given me some good tips as well 

The DooRok is my next build 👍 Followed by the Ibex when it gets released, think I’ve caught the bug well and truly again now 👍😂

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, mydoddy69 said:

Where did you get your T0002 esc from can’t find them in the U.K. I wanted that one from the start as it’s super small 

This chap has given me some good tips as well 

The DooRok is my next build 👍 Followed by the Ibex when it gets released, think I’ve caught the bug well and truly again now 👍😂

https://m.aliexpress.com/item/1005002055023045.html?srcSns=sns_Copy&spreadType=socialShare&bizType=ProductDetail&social_params=40016269098&tt=MG&aff_fsk=_ABMQMp&aff_platform=default&sk=_ABMQMp&aff_trace_key=87a4c4013f644006b910938d2a33c5a8-1611410971444-04314-_ABMQMp&shareId=40016269098&businessType=ProductDetail&platform=AE&terminal_id=78b35d50416049de810abca27952e3f6 . There you go mate. 🙂

• Thanks 1

If you're on Facebook, have a look at "Orlandoo builders guild". There's loads of hints on there.  Lubing up the shocks helps. I used graphite oil that I use on my mountain bikes chain. Tiny4x4 is the place to go for hop ups & spares.  They've got the best customer service I've ever seen 😊

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, NOFX said:

Where are you getting the lipos from? I'm after a few 120mah ones, but can't find them anywhere that'll post em to me 🙄

I have 2 of these 

https://wheelspinmodels.co.uk/i/305459/

There a tight fit but they do fit via the window on a empty cage but I’ll be honest I doubt I’ll get them in there once everything else is in place 

Asiatess have the 120mah in stock but shipping is eye watering it’s $25 🙁.  Might have to swallow it though thinking if that’s the case I’ll just order a few extras and sell them on  to cover the shipping  as nowhere has any here 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Oh How Original said:

E-flite do some pretty small batteries for micro helis, they might be worth checking out.

Was my first port of call Dan but even there a touch to big and really expensive 😦