• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Questions for Kevin Talbot - Interview coming soon

Nick

• 1 month later...
On 28/08/2020 at 13:16, .AJ. said:

Who would win in a fight between Tomley and Vas?

😬

I can answer that one.....

Me! 

In fact, I'll not only take Vas, I'll 'ave Pat and Kev as well. 

Although Pat may want a go with Kev before me now haha!

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Tomley RC said:

Me! 

So you just joined the forum to chat 💩.  You really are a sad 🐓💩.  Get a life 

29 minutes ago, mydoddy69 said:

So you just joined the forum to chat 💩.  You really are a sad 🐓💩.  Get a life 

lol..honestly mate, from the comments I've seen from you...it seems you are a bit 'Salty'

Maybe you should try being positive, it's so much better than being negative all the time.  

I hope you have a nice weekend 🤟

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, James RC said:

Blimey doddy, did you get out the wrong side of bed this morning? i'm sure that he was just joking around & trying to have a laugh with you guys

Yes James...  unfortunately there are still a few people out there that don't like me. But in nearly 4yrs of being on Youtube I have upset about 3 people haha.. so I'm pretty sure I know who 'Doddy' is 🤣 ... cos it's not Kevin Talbot.. so it can be only 1 of 2 others 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Tomley RC said:

Me! 

Er....... Pat and Kev aren't talking? 

20 minutes ago, Tomley RC said:

lol..honestly mate, from the comments I've seen from you...it seems you are a bit 'Salty'

Maybe you should try being positive, it's so much better than being negative all the time.  

I hope you have a nice weekend 🤟

Maybe you should try not to be a slime ball all the time then I might have something positive to say about you 

You go around trolling folks insulting them back stabbing and generally being a complete turd and wonder why you get comments like the one I posted. 

36 minutes ago, James RC said:

Blimey doddy, did you get out the wrong side of bed this morning? i'm sure that he was just joking around & trying to have a laugh with you guys

The guys a turd and just love stirring up trouble 

2 minutes ago, mydoddy69 said:

Maybe you should try not to be a slime ball all the time then I might have something positive to say about you

You go around trolling folks insulting them back stabbing and generally being a complete turd and wonder why you get comments like the one I posted. 

Trolling....  

oh the irony 🤣

3 minutes ago, mydoddy69 said:

The guys a turd and just love stirring up trouble 

Fair enough mate. You two obviously have history with each other and it's not my place to get involved so i'll stay out of it. But I think maybe it would make more sense to talk to eachother PM's rather than on a thread about a Kevin Talbot interview.

• Like 1

Just now, James RC said:

Fair enough mate. You two obviously have history with each other and it's not my place to get involved so i'll stay out of it. But I think maybe it would make more sense to talk to eachother PM's rather than on a thread about a Kevin Talbot interview.

Agree...

I have no issues with anyone... me n Kev have been chatting for a while now and surprisingly get on quite well. . Doddy needs to sort his own ones out as he clearly has some issues with me haha 

I'm not here to cause any issues, just saw the comments earlier today and thought I'd make a light hearted joke about them 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Tomley RC said:

Agree...

I have no issues with anyone... me n Kev have been chatting for a while now and surprisingly get on quite well. . Doddy needs to sort his own ones out as he clearly has some issues with me haha 

I'm not here to cause any issues, just saw the comments earlier today and thought I'd make a light hearted joke about them 

Typical Tomley style you came here to stir up trouble like you do all over the internet and social media. These posts you joined to comment on have been unused for a while but you still felt the need to come  stir the pot up again  ! 

7 minutes ago, Nick said:

Woohoo, this blew up overnight. :lol:

@mydoddy69 I think you maybe jumped the gun, his post was in jest and I think we could of probably all had a joke about it without insulting anyone.

I can't say I know the drama between Kev and Tomley but they are both welcome on this forum as long as they follow the community guidelines like everyone else and keep it friendly.

Maybe rather than fighting with fists Tomley can square up with an RC car that can do 204mph... :lol:

Keep it friendly. Last chance guys.

Thanks Nick for having a word with the children! 🤣

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nick said:

Woohoo, this blew up overnight. :lol:

@mydoddy69 I think you maybe jumped the gun, his post was in jest and I think we could of probably all had a joke about it without insulting anyone.

I can't say I know the drama between Kev and Tomley but they are both welcome on this forum as long as they follow the community guidelines like everyone else and keep it friendly.

Maybe rather than fighting with fists Tomley can square up with an RC car that can do 204mph... :lol:

Keep it friendly. Last chance guys.

Exactly that Nick, there was nothing serious about my reply haha. 

Me n Kev get on just fine now.... I'm up for a 204 mph RC Car, I have a Runway, I have a Limitless....  I just need a few grand now and it's game on...

...failing that, we'll just have a fight (I'll Win) hahahahaha 

Thanks for having me. 

(p.s mine does about 204mph standing still) 😎

Limitless Tonka.jpg

Edited by Tomley RC
  • Like 1