• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Cost of posting RC cars

Nickarla

I think that's a setup, If that's for his round, It's gonna take him twice as long to do it as he'll have to hunt for each package, And why would you do something that makes your day twice as long if the days are already so long.

I think that's a setup, If that's for his round, It's gonna take him twice as long to do it as he'll have to hunt for each package, And why would you do something that makes your day twice as long if the days are already so long.

Thought that but he is clearly an employee.
Maybe not his van?
Wouldn’t have much of a job left once the bosses saw the. I’d either. Joke or not it will ruin the rep of the company. So he’s fired for sure.

Bash, Break, Build, Repeat...

On 04/07/2020 at 16:23, babylon said:

Why dose everybody else seem to have such trouble with Hermes and the like

Hermes and the like are great if you ask me

As I said in my post, 25% of the parcels sent to me, via Hermes, never Arrived.

Each one tracked to the local delivery office, and then went missing, so there is either a thief, or the place is badly run, according to the guy that delivers for them, it is the latter, he says the place is crazy, and just parcels in every nook. And this is over the last year, not just during lockdown.

If you tell me you are posting via Hermes, despite you never having issues, I know our office does, and it's not fair on you, or I, to have a 25% chance of the parcel going missing.

4 hours ago, babylon said:

If his van has broken down, and he is loading them to someone else, he will not make a penny that day, and the company may even fine him.

He will not give a toss about the parcels.

On 04/07/2020 at 15:53, bigoggy said:

I currently have a rare, large, nitro monster truck on ebay.

With the size, weight, and insurance, Royal Mail want almost £30, so it's collection only, I could have sold it 4 times if I were willing to post it.

2 people have actually sent me links saying to use Hermes, or another company, and it will only cost me £12, I just refuse, I would rather lose the sale, than have to deal with issues arising from it getting damaged, or going missing.

How heavy and big is is? Have you looked on parcel2go etc? I've sent a 1;1 car door for less than 30.