• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Bash site FOUND solihull!!!!!

Found a bmx track at jubilee park by solihull  has a wicked little pump track  for rc's , and also not too far away there is a woods called hobs moat solihull  got a big jump there , any one who is in and around there go take a look !😎

Get off Junction 1 m54 so for you I presume you would come down the m6 towards Wolverhampton  to the main island left then left at the second island left into the industrial estate up the bank on your right ill try and get you the postcode ,have also been told about a place in Brownsville I'm going to check out

On 27/05/2020 at 20:32, Glenn75 said:

Get off Junction 1 m54 so for you I presume you would come down the m6 towards Wolverhampton  to the main island left then left at the second island left into the industrial estate up the bank on your right ill try and get you the postcode ,have also been told about a place in Brownsville I'm going to check out

Is this it?

I definitely hope so, as i know the area and location but never knew this was here  :lol: 

Yes that's it you may here some motocross bikes as you get close I followed the noise be aware you have to go up the bank to get to it hard to explain but you'll get what I mean

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 29/05/2020 at 09:26, 53HRA said:

Is this it?

I definitely hope so, as i know the area and location but never knew this was here  :lol: 

30 mins away from me... next time you go can you PM me?? Cheers

• 3 months later...
4 hours ago, MooGoCow said:

Thinking about heading up here on the weekend, its about 40 mins away from me but am really struggling to find anywhere more local to bash my nitro.

Has anybody been recently, is it still accessible?

Where are you coming from? I'd possibly be up for joining...

On 27/05/2020 at 20:32, Glenn75 said:

Hey, do you know where the entrance is? It looks like it's blocked off on google maps...

image.thumb.png.81dcfb2b584e500e3a53cf9f5b75ca3c.png

image.thumb.png.431045ff78f6dd1daf234beab8c20dcf.png

I think we take the entrance to the trading estate on the left, the turning before where you marked. Probably just park up there and walk over the bank on the right separating the estate and the bash spot.

Looks like I'm definitely good for Saturday from about 12pm.

If anybody else is up for joining let us know [emoji1303][emoji1303]

Edited by MooGoCow

Just a word of warning.  Whoever owns the land has made a very conscious and costly effort to keep people out.  Where you could once clearly walk over the trading estate, there are now huge concrete blocks blocking entry.  The small gate round the side of the estate is now replaced my a huge solid steel fence and gate.

We made the decision to go elsewhere as it was clear we should not be attempting to get in, despite travelling some distance to go bash there.

Edited by MooGoCow

• 3 months later...