• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Newbie from Aviemore

Welcome to MSUK dude, how you finding the Strada MT? I bought one a couple of weeks ago and was quite surprised with the speed, especially when you put a 2S Lipo in 😋

4 hours ago, DicKyRC said:

Welcome to MSUK dude, how you finding the Strada MT? I bought one a couple of weeks ago and was quite surprised with the speed, especially when you put a 2S Lipo in 😋

I like the Strata MT. Used it everyday in the garden just getting used to the handling off. Just thinking of building some form of obstacle course. The original battery was not too good but on the recommendation of Modelsport I upgraded to a 4000 which I find really good to learn with. 

2 hours ago, Derka said:

Welcome! 

In just north of Inverness and help run a local RC Buggy Racing Club called Highland R/C Club if you're ever up this way. 

Hi. Is near Dingwall? When all this is over I will get up and see what your up to.